Chapter 3 - Game Time and Information on the Newgrounds

Y/N, Amelia, and Skittles booted up their respective consoles. The three were getting ready to play Minecraft. John was on the radar, looking for enemies, while Steve was in his house at the bottom of the bridge.

Y/N: Okay, Skittles. There's some starting gear in our base's chests, so you should be able to get yourself a decent loadout pretty quickly.

Skittles: Nice. What's the goal?

Y/N: We already all of the Minecraft's goals, so we don't really have a goal. Just do whatever  the heck you want, as long as it doesn't hinder progression.

Skittles: Okay.

The three loaded in to the Minecraft world. The spawn location was the base and Skittles was astonished at what Y/N and Amelia can do.

 The spawn location was the base and Skittles was astonished at what Y/N and Amelia can do

Skittles: This base is incredible! With this you won't go hungry for life!

Amelia: I built the base, Y/N suggested the wheat farm idea.

Skittles: I found your chests, and dang! full diamond and a netherite sword? Sweet!

Y/N: I know. Imma go mining for resources, Skittles just do something productive.

Skittles: I took a look at your chests, and it seems you guys are lacking in wood. Somehow.

Y/N: Oh, yeah. I used it to restore a massive mineshaft I found.

Y/N showed a screenshot to Skittles.

Y/N: And that's only a part of the restored version

Y/N: And that's only a part of the restored version. I even extended it to be much bigger. It's mostly a place of storage and travel these days, as the ores in it were sapped out.

Skittles: I'll just chop some trees then.

Y/N: Okay.

Timeskip

Amelia: I'm bored. Hey son what do we do?

Y/N: I don't know.

Skittles: Maybe a build battle? I've been ambushed by creepers all day.

Y/N: Perfect! But still how did you get ambushed by creepers so much?

Skittles: I forgot to turn on volume and I was too lazy to do so.