Chapter 7 - Ezic State Encounter

It's a beautiful day outside. Birds are singing. Flowers are... not so blooming (the Newgrounds . Oh, and the sun is burning. On days like these, Y/N is just ordering a milkshake with his girlfriend which he got TWO FUCKING CHAPTERS AGO.

 On days like these, Y/N is just ordering a milkshake with his girlfriend which he got TWO FUCKING CHAPTERS AGO

And yes, the ice cream trucks in the Newgrounds have guns on them.

Y/N: Uhhh... can I just get a milkshake?

Ice Cream Vendor: Sure thing! Hold up let me just...

The ice cream man just grabbed a milkshake instantly.

Ice Cream Vendor: There! Now hand the money!

Y/N was about to hand the money, until...

Cassette Girl: Don't worry honey, I'll pay for you.

Cassette Girl paid the price in full. Then the ice cream vendor pulled off and proceeded to gun down some Thugmen in his way.

Y/N on the other hand, just sat down on a rock with Cassette Girl as she began to smoke.

Y/N: I do have a question. Why do you not eat?

Cassette Girl: Oh, uh, don't tell this to anyone, but...

Cassette girl opened up the front of her face to reveal some mechanical insides.

Y/N: You're not human?

Cassette Girl: Yeah...

Y/N: ...I've seen worse.

Cassette Girl: You... don't seem weirded out as much as the others.

Y/N: Meh! Not the weirdest I've seen! Weirdest I've seen is you being so hyperactive!

Cassette Girl: Blame the author on that. He can be a big idiot at times. Also I think he's changing up what my dialogue references are, from CG to Cassette Girl.

She said closing up her... mouth hatchy thingy. Damn it, now they're hating on me... Anyways. Then, Y/N tried to do something. He got out a cassette tape which said "TOP SECRET SONG"

Cassette Girl: Do you want me to play that?

Y/N: Yeah!

Cassette Girl opened up her cassette player again and Y/N put the tape inside. What played was this: