???

Amelia: GOD DAMN IT!!!

You and Cassette Girl just watched your mom lose in the seventh time in a row playing StarCraft II.

You got her addicted after telling her the term "zerg rush." Now she basically thinks that zerg rushing is the way to win in StarCraft II.

Aaaaannnd then she got promptly destroyed by terrans deciding to wall themselves off and investing in ghosts. Due to the fact that she's just getting started, she doesn't know other effective ways to counter good mid-game and late-game armies.

Also she's really toxic.

Amelia: GRRRRRRRR!!!!!! *typing in chat box* I call hacks

The enemy player responded.

Redcon: zerg rush is noob skill lol

Then the player left as Amelia could only look in shame at her defeat.

(Redcon is my actual SC2 name, but I only play versus mode against AI.)

Amelia: GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

Amelia slammed the table out of frustration. Hard.

Cassette Girl: That's what she said.

How does that even make sense?

Cassette Girl: I'm just messing with ya.

But then, a crack decided to form in the middle of the room and behind said crack was a portal.

Cassette Girl *Gets sucked in* HELP ME!

You grabbed onto Cassette Girl, but you lost your footing and got sucked in as well.

You: WHOA!

Amelia: I'LL SAVE YOU SON! And your girlfriend as well.

She got confused on how to save you.

Amelia: Wait- how am I supposed to do this?

Amelia got sucked in but didn't cling onto you guys.

Amelia: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH-

Skittles: Hey what's with the screaming- *gets sucked in* SHIT.

John: *barges door down* What's up with the screaming- *gets sucked in as well* OH FUCK!

Suddenly, the portal pulled everyone in and closed itself.

???: I need to be less lazy next time...