chapter 2.

sunday

days left: 30

The next day, Luke did as Michael told him to and read the whole booklet through, also known as the rules and regulations.

Since Luke wasn't the best in reading, it took him a while to finish the whole booklet and in the end, he told himself it was possible to sum up the pages in one sentence.

Basically, Michael was a slave and had to do everything Luke wanted him to do. If Luke wanted him to dress up like a ballerina with a pink tutu (which he wouldn't ask for anyway), Michael would have to obey and even if they had to fuck (which Luke would maybe ask for, depending on the situation), Michael couldn't deny.

Luke closed the booklet and hid it in under a pile of paperwork in the lowest drawer in his desk. If he left it on the table, his mom would most likely be furious because of the fact that he was paying someone to be his boyfriend. Liz never had a problem with Luke being homosexual, in fact she supported him. Of course, she had her limits though.

"Luke, there is this boy wanting to talk with you!" Liz shouted from downstairs, making Luke groan out of frustration.

"Can't he come back later?" He yelled and flopped on his bed, facing the ceiling. After reading those painful, felt fifty pages, he surely wasn't in the mood on being social.

To his surprise, his mother didn't argue and forced him to come down, which happened rarely. But to his luck, the door flung open, making the boy shriek up.

"Mom!" He scowled, wanting to push her out of the room but then he noticed the familiar pale boy with his bleached hair and the shiny black eyebrow piercing. Michael was standing behind Liz, leaning against the door frame with his hands tucked in his pockets, a prominent smirk plastered on his face.

"I, um, thought you w-wanted to come at, uh..." Luke stuttered and looked at his Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles wall clock, which told him it was eleven. Michael followed his gaze and when his eyes landed on the clock, he stifled out a laugh.

"Oh, so this is your friend?" Liz raised her brows at her son and crossed her arms. Luke chewed on his lower lip, at the loss of words.

"Yeah," Michael chirmed in, "I was about to pick him up to go to The Purple Moose to hang out."

"The Purple Moose?" Luke shot him a confused look and Michael was at the edge of ripping his head off.

"Yeah, Luke." Michael gritted his teeth, telling him to go with the act, "You know, the coffee shop?"

Luckily, the blond seemed to undertand. "Exactly, mom. The Pink Moose, there's where we're going!"

"Purple." Michael coughed, earning a glare from the tall boy who apparently still had a thing for the Nickelodeon show.

"Anyway," Luke cleared his throat as he reached for his red flannel that was draped over his bed post, "If you please excuse us, mom."

LIz the stepped aside, giving her son space to exit his room but before he could escape, she said.

"Luke, don't forget your phone."

Again, Michael had to conceal his wide smile so he pretended to wip his nose, while Luke wished he was born in a different family.

"Have a nice day, Mrs Hemmings." Michael smiled sweetly at Liz who then wished him the same.

"Bye mom." Luke sighed, not very enthusiastic about his mother as she embraced him into a warm hug.

"Oh, and Luke?" She piped up once the two boys were already outside of the house, "Tell me the details of your date when you're back!"

"Mother!"

Liz smiled cheekily, content because Luke's cheeks were flaming red and before she could embarrass him anymore, Luke shut the door in front of her face. Fortunately, the door stayed closed.

"Before you say anything," The blond, who was fiddling with his fingers, spoke, "This is not a date and I'm surely not going to explain her what happened."

"Whatever." Michael rolled his eyes and stopped in front of his motorcycle. Luke, on the other hand, suddenly felt hot and sweaty.

"Um, are we going to..." He mumbled, pointing to the vehicle.

"It's all my savings." Michael shrugged as he climbed on it, patting behind him so Luke would jump up too.

"I'm not sure though." The blond gulped as he took slow steps towards him.

"For a nine feet tall giant, you seem to be afraid of the least dangerous things." Michael sneered before turning serious again. "Come on, Luke. Jump on."

Eventually Luke did as said and was moving around on the seat.

"If I were you I would hold on something except I wanna fall down." The boy in front of him remarked cockily.

"Then if you're all so clever then where should I put my hands on?" Luke groaned.

In that moment, Michael really wanted to kill Luke, if it wasn't for the money.

"Wrap your arms around me." He finally explained cooly.

"What? Uh, no. Not now."

"Then I'll start this baby and you are a head shorter."

"Jesus Christ." Luke muttered under his breath and wrapped his long arms around Michael's waist.

"I'm supposed to be your boyfriend, not an animal so move closer to me. Oh and by the way, I'm Michael, not Jesus." Michael sighed and it took Luke some time to do as told.

"Look? It ain't that bad." The boy turned to Luke, smirking. "Just don't try to move a lot or get a boner because that's just weird."

Luke furrowed his brows at him and scoffed: "Excuse me?"

"It's a wonder your mother hasn't seen the website you were on, on your laptop standing on your desk. gaymaletube.com...yeah let's just hope your mother doesn't bust into your room."

Luke felt himself reddening and looked to his house.

"Um, will you excuse me for a while? I really need to do something in my room." Luke smiled halfheartedly and before Michael could react, the boy already unwrapped his arms and got off the motorcycle, running into his house and hoping that Liz hasn't seen the site yet.

__________

Do you enjoy it so far? Please vote and comment and um, yeah ily :-)

-ali