Live Without Your Love II

[Y'all ask for it so you'll be getting it. This book was made for this anyway. So hooray to wild Jong Hoon!]

---

Every night is longer
Tomorrow is such a sad affair

"You'll see." He playfully said and kissed her.

She didn't bother to understand what he meant when she felt his hands roaming inside her shirt.

His touches are warm and soft she can't resist. He was kissing her softly and sweetly. Slow yet addictive, while his hands roam like it was searching for something. She gasp when it cupped her breast and he took it as an opportunity to invade her mouth.

While their tongues are busy, Jong Hoon spread her legs and press his body towards her center, rubbing their centers against each other. She was so aroused that she let out a moan.

"Ugh."

The moan broke their kiss which made them look at each other for a moment, while his manhood is poking her center. Sol A, on the other hand, almost ripped her lips biting it preventing herself to moan louder.

His hand touched her lips. Using his finger, he traced her lips, "Moan my name, Sol."

He whispered to her ears seductively.

She gulp with the tone of his voice. She find him licking her earlobe, her neck, he's sucking the skin of it.

"Aahh." She moaned silently.

Meanwhile, Jong Hoon still not satisfied reaced out for her zippers, traced it, which made her flinch. He traced the line towards her center and played with it, teasing her.

The tension she felt between her legs can't wait any longer so she let out a grunt. "Ughh!"

Jong Hoon who was having fun teasing Sol continued what he was doing. He caressed her center despite being clothed with her pants. "What do you want Sol?"

She can't stop herself now, she's hungry for him. Without thinking she closed her eyes and said, "I want you inside me!"

He smirked in satisfaction. He removed her pants and spread her legs. He licked her center which made her arch her back. Her tongue traveled upwards until he reached her lips. He kissed her aggressively while his hands do their work.

He slowly removed her shirt, trying not to break the kiss and their momentum. Sol A who was on the verge of going crazy searched for the hem of his garment and pulled it upward. The clothes fell piece by piece until he was half naked, and she's only wearing her undergarments.

They changed positions, and now Sol is on top of him. He sat at his stomach, but was not facing her.

"What are you doing?" He asked when Sol A turned her back on him instead.

"I'm getting my revenge." She answered.

His erection is evident despite him wearing his pajamas. That tempted Sol to touch it making him groan. "Ugh."

She slowly massage it and after being satisfied with his reaction, she remove his pants without hesitation. His pants fell off the floor, and the bulge was bigger than before.