I Want To Give It All II

"Who?"

Sol A jumped in shock. She turned to see who asked and saw Joon Hwi holding a bag of jajangmyeon.

"Ya! What are you? A mushroom?"

"Am I?" He played along. "You haven't attend classes today, wae geurae?"

"Ah. I catch a fever this morning so I ask Prof. Kim to tell our professors about it. Thankfully, I feel better now."

Eun Suk didn't tell me anything. Jong Hoon thought while eavesdropping.

"And why are you here?"

"It was Appa's death anniversary so I tag along with Eomma. Byeol was in school and I want to visit Appa, that's why. Don't worry, I'll be back in class tomorrow." She pat his back. "Let's eat that."

"Oh right, Yangcrates is back." Joon Hwi said.

That was the last thing Jong Hoon before the two went inside.

"I can't believe myself." He talked to himself and kicked a can.

He was arguing with himself whether he will interrupt them or will he go home.

"That's cute. Where did you get that?" Joon Hwi asked, pointing at the grumpy hedgehog.

"From Byeol. I don't know where did she get that though."

Joon Hwi nods. "For some reason, that looks familiar."

"I know right." She answered.

They talked for about an hour before Joon Hwi bids goodbye.

"Be sure to go to school tomorrow." He said while walking.

"Nee!" Sol A answered. She was about to go inside when he heard someone.

"I can't believe you two talk for that long.
That voice. Sol A thought.

She ignored it and decided to walk inside. But before she could grab the door knob a hand grabbed her.

"Unnie!" Byeol called.

"Aish! Wae? Why are you out?" She asked.

"Is he courting you?"

"Who?"

"Who?"

Sol A and Byeol was shocked to hear that voice.

"Eomma!" Byeol and Sol A ran to their mother and hugged her.

"Who's courting who?" Her eomma asked.

"Forget about that eomma. Byeol's crazy." Sol A joked and stuck her tongue out.

"I'm not crazy, you are." Byeol said.

Guess I should leave for now. Jong Hoon thought.

That your love
Is why I want to give it all

"Must you twirl that puzzle piece this whole day?" Prof. Kim asked. "That poor thing must've been dizzy."

"Ya, Eun Suk."

"Waeee? Is it Kang Sol A again? I can't believe uri Yangcrates can be like this." She said cutely to mock him.

He glared at her and decided to shut up.

"Are you that crazy for her?" She asked. He ignored her. "Omo, aren't you sulking you poor thing."

"I'm leaving." He said after totally given up.

Prof. Kim smiled. "Guess I have the upper hand right now."

Jong Hoon ignored what she said.

I'm really going out of character. He thought.