Yangcrates

[This may be a bit too impossible to imagine but we'll have college YangSol and by that, I mean college Jong Hoon. Please imagine him wearing a hoodie and specs or whatever. Just college vibes!]

---

"Should we watch that famous movie now? The one that just got released. What was its name? I forgot." Bok Gi opened the topic. "Ah! Love and Leashes!"

"Are you insane? That's rated 18!" Sol panicked.

"You're bound to do those things. Humans are cursed with their biological needs." Joon Hwi spoke like he's some sort of a philosopher.

"You're all dirty. Dirtyyy." Sol rolled her eyes.

They spread apart after someone walked outside since they were blocking the door.
But he bumped on to someone making all his books fall on the floor. Sol helped her put it but he didn't say thank you and just left.

"You know him?" Ye Seul pointed at the gentleman who just walked by. "He got a perfect score in the judicial exam and was accepted at his first try."

"Really?" Sol asked. "Guess Joon Hwi's era had ended."

"As if you had an era to begin with. He's our batchmate and he's always on top." Ji Ho added. "I'll try everything to surpass Joon Hwi but not that guy. He's a beast."

"Oh. That mysterious account that no one claims was his." Sol nods. "But he's pretty good. I've talked to him a few times. He's nice and handsome too."

"Weird that you're not badmouthing a guy." Joon Hwi commented.

"I don't badmouth guys." Sol corrected.

"HaN jOon HwI iS a pIecE oF sHit. SEo jI hO iS a Jerk—"

"Okay fine. I don't badmouth HANDSOME guys. And SEXY." She added.

"He's sexy? He's a nerd." Ye Seul argued.

"Nerds are sexy." She defended.

"Whatever. What did you two talked about?" Ye Seul asked.

"Precedents of course. One thing's for sure, he has a deep voice." Sol said, slowly getting out of reality.

"That's your fetish." Ye Seul blurted out.

"Ya!" Sol covered her mouth. "What if someone hears you?"

"Uhm. There are five of us here." Joon Hwi cleared his throat while smirking.

Sol rolled her eyes. "Whatever! I'm leaving!"

She walked to the corridor 'til she reached the end of the hallway and saw the old man running the photocopying services in their school.

"Kang Sol!" He called.

Sol snapped her fingers. He caught me.

"Mwooooo?" She asked, a little annoyed.

"Get me some papers in the storage room."

"I won't. You should be home by now. Why stay?"

"Here is the key. The duplicate key was lost, so take care of that. Thank you." He replied completely ignoring her question. "Place it here in the table."

"Tss. Whatever." She rolled her eyes and starts walking away.

Sol reached the storage room. The boxes of paper were all up in the shelf. She sighed heavily and puts her bag down before getting them.

She carries two boxes to the photocopy room and left the key there.

"Omo! It's already eight in the evening. My favorite drama will be airing any moment now. I should hurry." She rushed to the dormitory but realized she left her bag in the storage room.