Dormitory

---

Everybody's on their seats. While some are mumbling prayers, some are wishing for miracles and a few, well, only a few, are confident that they passed. You can hear the murmurs all throughout the room.

It's the midterm announcement of their grades. And what makes it the worst of all, is the last one to be announced is their grade on Criminal Law, which will never imply good news.

"Where's Kang Sol B?" Ji Ho asked.

"How much did you get?" Bok Gi asked.

"80." Ji Ho answered.

He nodded. "You?"

"85." Joon Hwi replied. "How about you?"

"71."

They pat his shoulders to console him.

"Nah. I got 70." Ye Seul added.

"Well, I'm doomed." Sol A reacted. "I got 45. I study well why is it like this?"

They all sympathized with her and just they were about to console her, the door open.

And by the thought of it, most of them will get a good scolding.

"I told you I'll be nicer and let you pass with 70. To my surprise, one person didn't even make it. What should we do with it?"

To everybody who didn't know who he was referring to, sighed in relief, except for the ones who know who is it. They all looked at her who must've been deprived now by her soul.

"Meet me at my office if you care about next semester." He said glancing at Sol A.

She gulp. After that dreadful, he goes on with his class.

It must've been because she's about to fall apart that time passed by so quickly and so she found herself in front of his office.

I don't want to go inside. She thought.

She knocked before going in. She sits down on the couch facing Yangcrates who were obviously waiting for her.

Take it all in. He's harsh you know. He's evil you know. But he won't kill you. She convinced herself.

Ani. Being dead right now is better than hearing him scold me.

"Aren't you speaking?" He started. "I bet I deserve to hear your reason for the only one that did not passed."

"Mianhae gyusonim." She apologized while she looks down. "Mianhae. I'll study harder."

Then her phone rings. Her heart almost jumped with the sudden ring so Jong Hoon confiscated it.

He looks at the contact.

Boyfriend.

"So that's why you're not studying." He said. "Why did you even bother applying here if you're just going to flirt around? Quit playing Kang Sol A. This ain't a dating school and there's no such thing as that."

And so it started. "Retake the semester. You didn't learn anything from me. And if you'll continue to fool around, quit studying. There are a lot of people who deserves the spot more than you."

His words pierced her heart. Her eyes teary, her throat dry.

"Seeing you fooling around disgusts me." He said as he turned around. "Leave."

Sol A can't even defend herself so she just ran outside letting her feet take her anywhere.

Jong Hoon was about to sit down when he saw Sol's phone on his table. He picked it up and was about to go outside when he saw Joon Hwi and the gang outside.