TikTok Challenge

[Yes. They're dating.]

---

"Well if this ain't the most common face you have." Professor Kim commented the moment she entered Jong Hoon's office.

With his very natural emotionless look, he asked, "What are you doing here?"

"I just felt the urge to come here, thinking you need mw or something." She nonchalantly answered moving around the places.

"Too bad to admit, but I do." He replied standing up with his hands in his pocket. He faced the window, turning his back on her so she wouldn't have to remember his embarrassed face.

"That was suppose to be a joke, but I'm happy with whatever. Tell me, what is it?"

He sighed and that's all Professor Kim needs to know.

"Right. Kang Sol A. Your meticulous student slash girlfriend." She rolled her eyes. "Foolish for me to think it's about school, aren't I?"

She laughed.

"Make it fast. She'll be nagging at me at the doorstep after I said I have work to do and did not tell her beforehand." He sounded so caught up.

"For a terror professor, this will go viral." Professor Kim commented looking at Jong Hoon while nodding.

"Time's up. I'm kicking you out." Jong Hoon seriously joked.

"Chill! It's funny teasing you." Professor Kim laughed wiping the tears she shed with that petty happiness. "Omo. What a bad thing to laughed at."

"Are you talking or not?"

"Of course I am! Aren't I doing it now?" He positioned himself like he's aiming a goal so Professor Kim blocked his kick. "If I hadn't block it, I could've flew off somewhere."

"Speak."

"Yes yes. What can I do?" She surrendered. "What is it now? What pathetic reason have you two discovered for the nth time to get in to a fight?"

"I didn't ate the cookies she baked." He answered, losing his cool.

"And for what reason?"

"It was burned. Like all my life, cookies were brown, and hers were like darker than charcoal!" He dismayingly responded.

"Yeah. Alright. Okay." Professor Kim nodded.

"That's it?"

"You're at fault you know."

"How come—"

"Even if it was raw, or burned, or poisoned, you should have eaten it."

"Do you want me to die?" Jong Hoon asked disappointedly.

"No. But maybe she does?" She weakly replied.

With the thought of his girlfriend killing her, he was weakened.

"Come on. She's your girlfriend. If she told you to eat it, eat. If she told you to sleep, sleep. If she ask for a kiss, then give her a kiss. Easy! If she said to stop breathing, stop breathing! What part is hard in that?"

"You're not being helpful."

"I know, and I'm doing it intentionally."

"I'm telling everyone you still don't know how to download videos on your phone." He tries blackmailing her as he hold his phone on his right hand.

"They won't believe you though." Professor Kim was unbothered. "It's getting late you should head home or you'll see your clothes on the road."

"That will possibly happen, but I need to make it up with her."