"I'm Fine" Part 1

***Topic centered around Eating disorders***

Wilbur woke up groggy and tired. Tommy had left his side, probably to get some breakfast, but now Wilbur was cold.

He wrapped Tommy's comforter around himself and stumbled down the stairs to the kitchen. Lo and behold there was Tommy. There was smoke coming from a pan on the stove and there was flour everywhere. "Just clean this up okay Toms? I've got to meet with Techno again today and I really don't want to have to clean that all up." "I'll clean it, don't worry Wil!" Tommy gave him a thumbs up and Wilbur relaxed into the couch and flipping through the Netflix menu. Eventually he settled on a documentary called "American Murder". It focused on the murder of the Watt family, an interesting story really. "On Aug. 13, 2018, Chris Watts murdered his pregnant wife Shanann and his two daughters, four-year-old Bella and three-year-old Celeste. Yet, it would take three months for him to tell authorities the true story of what transpired that night." "Straight to the point I guess wow." He glanced over to the kitchen where Tommy seemed to be cleaning up his mess. Wilbur zoned out after that, falling in and out of consciousness bits and pieces of the documentary actually being heard.

Sooner or later, he felt a light tap on his shoulder and opened his eyes to see Tommy holding a plate. "I made you some food."

He shoved the plate of food towards Wilbur and he took the plate from his hands, "Tommy you didn't have to."

Tommy shook his head dramatically, "You and I both know you don't eat if I don't make you." Wilbur looked down at the food in his hands. Greasy, buttery, crispy, waffles with whip cream and a side of bacon, so basically diabetes.

Wilbur nibbled on his food and listened to Tommy rant about how clingy Tubbo was being. It sounded like Tommy was the one being clingy but that wasn't Wilbur's business.

Wilbur placed the food on the coffee table and patted the spot next to him for Tommy to sit with him. Reluctantly, Tommy sat down next to Wilbur and leaned into him. He hummed and wrapped his arms around Tommy.

"Wilbur, you have to eat something. I can't remember the last time you ate..." 

Wilbur smiled and looked at Tommy.

"It's fine. I've been eating on the way home from work."

Wilbur took a deep breath.

"I'm fine."