The Unoffical Sequel to Fuck Your Coffee Part 1

***A continuation of Fuck Your Coffee***

A/N: This was actually the first chapter of the sequel Fuck Your Coffee, so several of you might notice it. I did scrap the idea so it's oneshot time baby.

It had been months since Quackity and Wilbur got together. Things were going fantastically.

Wilbur got back into college, and was making huge bucks on his new album,  "Your City Gave Me Asthma".

Quackity had started to write novels, specifically crime ones which was super convenient because Wilbur could answer any questions he had.

He had gotten into forensic school again.

Wilbur moved out of his flat and into Quackity's home, taking Fundy with him of course. And Fundy and Tubbo got along really well, it was great.

The days passed by, Tubbo getting comfortable with Wilbur and Fundy getting more comfortable with Quackity.

Eventually they started to call them Dad and Papa, respectively.

"DADDDDDDD!"

"WHAT WRONG TUBBO?"

"I NEED HELP WITH MY MUSIC THEORYYYYYYY!"

Wilbur sighed and chopped the rest of a carrot and put it into a pot on the stove.

"HEY QUACKITY? CAN YOU COME FINISH THE SOUP FOR ME?"

"YEAH GIMME A SECOND!"

Wilbur turned the stove on low and walked to Tubbo and Fundy's room. Inside Tubbo was aggressively stabbing a eraser, for what seemed no reason, and Fundy was playing with a bunch of legos.

"Alright what's the issue?"

"How do the thingys do the thingy?"

Tubbo pointed at a mark on the paper.

"Well this thingy does a thingy and so when you get to this point you skip to the thing at the top and then back down to the bottom."

"Ah okay got it."

(As a band kid™ I confirm that this is the correct terminology for a coda sign)

"Whatcha building kid?"

"A sword! For stabbing!"

Fundy swung the sword at Wilbur and Wilbur collapsed, pretending to be mortally injured.

"Oh woe is me-" Wilbur laid limp on the floor pretending to be dead.

Fundy giggled and put a foot on top of Wilbur.

"I HAVE DEFEATED THE EVIL HOMEWORK ENFORCER! BOW TO ME IN MY GLORY!"

Tubbo immediately got on his knees and bowed to Fundy.

"ALL HAIL FUNDY!"

Quackity could hear screaming from the kitchen, and obviously, was concerned for everyone's safety.

Quackity peaked into the bedroom, seeing Wilbur lying face first on the floor with Fundy standing on him and Tubbo bowing.

"What the actual fu-"

Wilbur glared at him from floor.

"Uuuiiirk, frick is going on in here?"

"Fundy slayed the Homework Enforcer!"

"Oh I see, well I need to steal the Homework Enforcer, as he's the only one who knows how to cook."

Fundy and Tubbo both let out disappointed awwws as Quackity dragged Wilbur out of the room.