College Projects Man Part 1

Wilbur took a deep breath and hovered his mouse over the submit button. He had worked tirelessly for days on end to try and get this project perfect.

The project was to choose a felon and analyze how they got caught. He worked so hard on this project, it was his passion.

Monsters, Coffee, 5 hour, anything to not take a break from the project.

He was hyper fixated.

At dinner it was all he could talk about.

So when Quackity saw Wilbur hovering over the submit button he made an executive decision. He raced over to Wilbur and slammed the submit button before he could possibly add anything to the project.

"-wait I wanted to-"

"No you are done. You're gonna do great."

He said it as a statement and dragged Wilbur to their bedroom.

"Now I haven't had cuddles in weeks, and I demand them now."

"Okay okay, but what if I just went and changed-"

"No. Cuddles. Now."

"Fine."

He laid down with Quackity spooning him and giving much needed comfort.

"You're never allowed to have anymore projects for school." Quackity snuggled into Wilbur’s embrace taking in a deep breath and relaxing.

"Quackity I have another project next month."

"You're dropping out of college."

Wilbur chuckled and snuggled his face into Quackity's shoulder.

He missed this.