Chapter 4

Y/n:"So you're dad is a Fallen Angel, huh? That's interesting to say the least, wouldn't that mean you're half-and-half?"

Akeno:"Sadly, yes."

Y/n:"Why would it be sad? If anything, I'd be glad to be half. You get a cool pair of wings to go along with."

Akeno:"Oh, I guess so. Say, didn't you have a pair of wings before?"

Y/n:"I did, didn't last long. One was torn off and the other was burnt when I first transformed into this freak. You're probably ashamed of being half but if anything...I'm ashamed at what I've become." Akeno felt bad at asking that question, since he was an actual Angel before. That, more than likely, brought back bad memories.

Akeno:"That's right, I wanted to know who this 'Isabella' girl is. You were talking to mother's grave about her, so may I know?" He looked at her with uncertainty but her look, her questioning look was the same as Shuri.

Y/n:"Sure, back when I left mom, I traveled to the United States to deal with a loose Demon. Mephisto commanded me to go and deal with his son, Blackheart, before he turned Earth into his own playground and disrupt the power of things around here. At first I didn't want to leave but when he commanded me, I transformed and the Devil inside me took over."

Akeno:"So you're actually Zarathos, then why do you look so young?"

Y/n:"During my years on Earth, I aged but retained my youthful looks, perhaps an advantage of being an ex-Angel. Speaking of Angels, Isabelle was one of the most modest and beautiful woman I've ever met, aside from mom. I looked like a teen to her so we got along during my stay in Texas. Mephisto wanted Blackheart dead as soon as possible so I had to leave her behind and focus at the task at hand. She was a fool that girl, she found me in Austin and we met up again but that's when Blackheart found out about her. He took her suddenly with his minion to drag me out and make me give them what they wanted. I killed the minion and tricked him but at that point, it was too late...." She noticed his little pause and saw him looking away. A small tear managed to make it's way out and slip down his face.

Akeno:"You don't have to go on

Akeno:"You don't have to go on...I'm sorry to ask you about..."

Y/n:"Blackheart took her soul right out of her and consumed it before I killed him. He took her along with him to the depths of Hell. I failed to protect her as I did to protect mom. That day, I carried her dead body out of the church and buried her in that small town of San Veganza." He interrupted her to finish his story.