Chapter 7

Y/n:"I'm not here for any of you, I may hate you lecherous bastards but I have business here in town."

Rias:"May I ask why?"

Y/n:"No...that's only for me to know. If you dare use Akeno again for your little spy game, I will kill you"

Issei:"Hey man! You can't go around saying that to any one of us!" Rias lifted her hand, signaling Issei to stop his yelling.

Y/n:"I can feel your good heart, kid. Just be sure not to piss off the wrong people." She closed her eyes and opened them back up, starring straight at the Rider.

Rias:"That's fine by me, I was in the wrong anyway. I shouldn't have used my best friend like that."

Y/n:"Good, now get go-" He was about to send them off but a violent cough tore away at him. The peerage all got up in worry to see what's wrong with Y/n.

Kiba:"Are you alright!?"

Koneko:"Why is he coughing so badly?"

Akeno:"What's wrong!?"

Rias:"Issei, get a glass of water, quickly!" As he was about to go, Y/n got up from his seat stopping them all

Y/n:"I'm fine...I'm fine."

Akeno:"You're not fine though! You have blood dripping from your lip!" Akeno never felt so worried for anyone other than her friends. Having discovered her older brother not long ago, she wouldn't be able to bear the thought of losing another family member so soon. She thought about what could affect a Demonic being but failed to come up with anything until it hit her...the virus in his soul.

Y/n:"I'll be fine, I just need to get some rest. You all should go home and get some sleep before you're late to school. Thank you again, Rias, for looking after Akeno and taking her in. I have little trust in you but if you dare bring your brother in this, we'll have some problems." Everyone started to leave his house without complaint. When the door shut, Y/n fell to his knees and started coughing a lot harsher with more blood coming out of his mouth. As he was on struggling to contain himself, an all-too familiar face appeared in his home.

 As he was on struggling to contain himself, an all-too familiar face appeared in his home