Chapter 12

Man:"Excuse me dear, do you know where I can find this place?" A man in a fancy suit asked directions from a random stranger to point him in the right direction.

Woman:"Of course! This...hm, this looks like the cemetery up at the peak of the mountain. It used to belong to the Himejima clan but they have been long gone from that area. You just keep going straight and you'll eventually see the mountain top."

Man:"Thank you, I hope you enjoy your day!" The man then continued on walking towards his objective. The man gave off such joyful vibes but underneath that was pure evil.

Man:'The night will be full of hellish things, Rider. I hope you can entertain me tonight, haha!'

_______

Y/n:"So how long do you plan on staying with us?"

Suzaku:"For however long I deem to stay. Why?"

Y/n:"Just curious, if you plan on staying here for awhile then make use of my bedroom. I'm usually out at night so my room's always empty."

Suzaku:"Hm? Are you sure you're not trying to trick me so you can have your way with me?" She teased him.
(No, I already know what some of you are thinking.)

Y/n:"What!?"

Suzaku:"Haha! I jest, I jest, I'll take you up on that offer. Thank you kindly for welcoming me here." She laughed after the great reaction she got from him.

Akeno:"What are you two talking about?"

Y/n:"Getting a bedroom ready for your cousin."

Suzaku:"Technically I'm yours too you know."

Akeno:"You're staying? But what about your duties to...you know, them?" She hinted towards her former clan.

Suzaku:"They can manage without me for a night, all they ever do is overwork me. The least I can do is be rewarded with a day off." She playfully pouted.

Y/n:"I hope you're right, last thing I want is a bunch of them busting in our home. Anyway, I'll be heading out for the night so make yourself comfortable. If you need anything, Akeno can show you or provide your with it."

Suzaku:"Yes, thank you."

Y/n had got up from the living room couch and grabbed his belongings. Akeno got up as well and gave him a goodbye hug and wished him well on his 'job'.

Akeno:"Be careful...and don't get yourself into anymore trouble than need be!" She scolded him at the last second.

and don't get yourself into anymore trouble than need be!" She scolded him at the last second

Y/n:"I will, I'll come back so don't worry."

He then left after saying goodnight to the two girls.

Suzaku:"And the Rider rides again. Tell me Akeno, what do you think of him?

Akeno:"He's a great person to be around with once you know him. Although sometimes he's a bit too much to handle."

Suzaku:"Fufu~, I see. Has he been treating you well?"