Chapter 5

The second meeting with the Spirit ended peacefully in a way. No one had gotten hurt, besides Issei, and there wasn't much bloodshed either. When Rias told the Rider to back off, she noticed he wasn't paying attention to her but to Akeno. Feeling that there's something she's not telling her, she decided to confront Akeno about it tomorrow during clubroom activities. The important thing right now was to get Issei healed and patched up since he was in a terrible state. Rias ordered them all to leave and return home for the evening while she took Issei to his house so she could heal him effectively, by sleeping with him naked.

-----

The next day at school.

Before school started and all students were making their way to their first class, Issei was getting much attention as he walked side-by-side with one of the schools beauties, Rias Gremory. Many boys gave him the death stare while some girls fainted since they thought he had 'infected' Rias with his perversion. Rias dropped Issei off at his classroom where a mob of angry and curious classmates awaited him. She told him that someone will pick him up after school to continue their discussion. School went by slowly for the impatient boy as he wanted to meet back up with her once more. As he was waiting for it to be over with, Rias and her queen were in the clubroom since she still had questions to be answered.

Rias:"You know him, don't you?"

Akeno:"What? Who do I know?"

Rias:"I saw that look on your face last night when we crossed paths with the Spirit again. Your emotions gave you away, Akeno. I will ask again, do you know him?" She asked her queen. Akeno was suddenly backed up into a corner since she didn't know whether it was wise to talk about Y/n. With Rias asking her this, she couldn't hide it away since Rias may order Koneko or Kiba to find out themselves. That would, more than likely, spell out a quick death for them both.

Akeno:"I ask of you that you will not bring any harm to him or even bother him in the slightest. If I can get your word, then I will tell you what I know."

Rias:"I promise that I will do so such thing." Akeno took a deep breath of air and decided to tell her about Y/n.

Akeno:"Y/n."

Rias:"What?"

Akeno:"The Spirit of Vengeance is my adoptive brother, Y/n."

Rias:"What!? How come you never mentioned anything about him!?" She raised her voice while jumping out of her seat, slamming her hands on her desk.

Akeno:"Because I never knew about him until now! He left our family before I was even born!" She defended him while also raising her voice. Rias believed her and sat back down.

Akeno:"He is Zarathos but goes by Y/n. Why a different name, I'm not sure so you'll have to ask him yourself. I met him the day I went to go visit my mother's grave, he was there talking to the tombstone when I reached the top steps. I heard him mention something about an adoptive mother so I assumed it was her." She stopped to look at Rias who was looking straight down the room but listening intently. Akeno continued her story.

Akeno:"I asked him several questions to which he responded them all honestly. He told me that our mother found him when he was beaten and bloody out in front of her shrine. She took him in after a little debate between the two, he gave in and lived with her."

Rias:"Then, where was he the night of your mother's death?"

Akeno:"He was commanded by Mephisto to go to the United States and kill his son Blackheart." Rias' eyes widened after hearing the sudden information.

Rias:"Blackheart!? Did he mention anything else!?"

Akeno:"Um, yes he did. Is Blackheart also thought to have been made up?"