Chapter 8

Sirzechs:"Thank you for updating us on the past events, Sona."

Sona:"Of course."

Sirzechs:"And? I thought I told you to report any such contact you make with the Spirit. Why have you disobeyed a direct order from me, Rias?"

Rias:"I...I wanted to try and clear up the incident that happened during the war. Didn't you say that several rogue-"

Sirzechs:"You think a simple conversation will change his mind?" He abruptly interrupted her. She curled her hands into fists and proceeded to lay down facts that it can, and will work.

Rias:"I-I do. We met him yesterday and upon arriving to see us, he didn't do anything to us. I did make a mistake of using Akeno as a spy and Y/n ,understandably, had gotten upset. Given more time, I'm sure he will come to accept us, Devils." Sirzechs, Sona, and Serafall were all astonished by her explanation of what could be achieved. She was certainly right with that regard and if it worked, they may gain a powerful ally and friend.

Serafall:"I see, you are right Rias and I'm sure the Rider can change his mind. What do you think, Sirzechs?" She asked. He starred at Rias for a while until he ultimately came to an answer.

Sirzechs:"Fine, I agree. Be careful and ask for assistance if you need it from us. Also, the Rider wouldn't have gone and wiped out that entire Fallen hideout for no reason, be wary because there's a chance Mephisto is somewhere lurking. Be careful and goodluck, Rias."

Serafall:"Be safe, Sona-chan. Onee-chan will miss you."

Sona:"Guh, get off and go! I'm not a child!"

Serafall:"Hmph! Be careful."

__________

'No! Ah!'

'What say you, Rider? Care to join in on the fun? Your sister has a great body, hahaha!'

'Ah!...Y/n, please save me...!'

(Nightmare is a Marvel villian and usually goes against Doctor Strange and Ghost Rider. Obviously, as his name states, he can cause nightmares and instill fear in mortal being or other beings. Don't worry though, I'm not including rape in this story, but he does do that👀.)

Y/n:"NOOOO!" He screamed aloud and shot up from his couch. He looked around while dripping sweat from the hellish nightmare he just witnessed.

Y/n:"What the hell? Akeno!" Y/n got up and grabbed his stuff, dashing towards his motorcycle to check on her.

Obscene images popped up in his mind which included a shrouded figure attacking Akeno viciously. Her friends were all behind the two, dismembered while the girls had their clothes torn apart. In all his lifetime, Y/n could only think of one being that could produce those nightmares.

Y/n:'He's back...the Midnight Leviathan. Nightmare...'  His motorcycle raced to the academy at insane speeds.

Upon arriving to the place, all seemed quiet and calm such as a school should normally be but that wasn't going to quell his anxiety. He got off his bike and ran through the front doors to find her, teachers tried stopping him but he came up with the excuse that it was a family emergency. Not buying it, the teachers were going to kick him out until Sona and Tsubaki stumbled upon him.

Sona:"What's going on?"

Teacher:"Lady Shitori! It's nothing, this man claims to be someone's older brother but we can't seem to find him in the students files."

Y/n:"I need to speak with Akeno, damnit! Where is she!?" He yelled out. The two girls finally then realized that he was the man they were hoping to avoid.