~Halloween Party (Part.Uno) :

•Chapter 10.

_______________

{ One Week And Five Days Later }

Everything was actually good with the Willkingston family lately. Nobody came to ruin something. Nobody got in trouble. Life was back to normal, but who knows for how long it was going to last. Jessie hadn't tried to contact Richard since they met her at the basketball game and he hadn't seen her since then either. He was happy, but knew that she was going to come back with some more drama real soon. 

RJ him, was behaving and his relationship with his parents was being rebuild now. They were still working on it and it was better between than a few months ago. He was glad to have his parents back like before, it felt like he had lost them for a moment and Richard and Tinashe felt relieved. They were also proud of him. RJ was still working with Yani at her godmother's shop and he was a great employee. And his grades at school were remarkable.Plus, he was also making further plans for his near future. Finally ! He wasn't sure on everything just yet though.

Today was Halloween and someone at their high school was organizing a party. RJ had to beg his parents to go and it paid off since he could attend to it at the end. He showed them that they could trust him back these past few days and they wanted to give him a chance tonight to really prove it. 

Right now he was getting ready as Dorian was waiting on him sitting on his bed. "C'mon, Richard ! You're taking too much time ! You're worst than a girl." He said scrolling through his Instagram. 

RJ got out of the bathroom and entered in his room, "I'm here ! We can go now." 

Dorian raised his hands in the air, "Hallelujah ! We're taking your car or mine ? "

RJ shrugged, "No matters to me. Do you want to drive ? "

His cousin shook his head, "I will be fucked up at the end of the night, so I won't drive, so we're taking your car and you're gon' be my chauffeur." He answered standing up. He checked his outfit one more time and then put his snap back backwards on his head. The two boys didn't want to dress up for the occasion, so they decided to just dress entirely in black. Black pullovers with Bugs Bunny's head smoking a cigar on it, black pants and new all black Jordan's on their feet. As accessories they had a black Rolex on their left wrist and simple black snap back on their head. If they had to explain what they were, they were smooth criminals. 

"Are you done admiring yourself, Casanova ? " 

Dorian smirked to himself, "The girls gon' love meee toniiiiiiiight." He sang smiling. 

RJ shook his head laughing at his cousin, "You're something else." They walked out of his bedroom and then went downstairs in the living room where their parents were. They had their own party to attend too and RJ's little siblings were already at their grandma's house, so they were going to spend the weed-end with her.

"Dad, what is this ? " Dorian asked his father making a grimace. He didn't like how he looked like, "Are you a clown ? "