Decisive Battle in Liyue

Aether took Noelle to the Jade Chamber, where they met Ningguang, Keqing and the other people that are defending Liyue.

Xiao, having worn his yaksha mask is already fighting off the Fatui soldiers trying to destroy the adeptal ballistas.

"Do not let them destroy even one of the ballistas, if they do, it's the end of us all!" Ningguang commanded.

"Let's go, Noelle." Aether said to his newly appointed bodyguard of sorts.

"Alright, Honorary Knight. I'm pretty sure I understand the situation as of now!"

Both Aether and Noelle then ran towards Xiao's direction, who is fighting off an anemoboxer vanguard. Both of them swung their weapons, and then...

Noelle's claymore hits Xiao right in the back of his right shoulder, a small crack could be heard as soon as the impact hits.

"Alright...!"

Aether stopped attacking the vanguard, and looked at Noelle.

"N...Noelle, that's not the enemy!"

"Eh? T-This one is an ally!?"

"What are you doing, Mortal...? Don't just judge people by their looks..." Xiao said between growls.

"You lots... STOP MESSING AROUND!" The Vanguard shouted, as he sees this situation is already as stupid as it is.

The others (even Keqing) also stopped fighting, and looked at their direction, but after hearing the Vanguard's words they continued to fight back.

As even Xiao is struggling against the anemoboxer, Noelle just smashed into the ranks of the Fatui, wether it be the cicin mages, the electrohammer vanguards and even the cryogunner legionnaires without much effort.

"Just who is this girl!?"

"Is she... A monster!?"

"Too late to activate my shield...!"

They all said, as Noelle slashed them to send them falling off the Jade Chamber. At one point, an Electrohammer Vanguard knocked her claymore off her hands, and taunted her.

"Hmph! Now, what can you do without your--"

Noelle just replied with a single punch to the gut, strong enough to send the mountain of a man kneeling down, before she bowed.

"Forgive me for this."

And she kicked him off the Jade Chamber, he falls down to the sea below.

Some of the Fatui soldiers even retreated as they ran out of options, while the stubborn ones stayed behind. Xiao, Aether and Keqing just stared at Noelle taking care of the rest as the ballistas kept on firing.

Some of the adepti noticed her feat, but Cloud Retainer just clicked her tongue, as Noelle is still just another mortal for her.

Even with the help from the adepti, Osial kept on rampaging, with no signs of stopping. It was then when Ningguang made the decision to sacrifice the Jade Chamber, dropping the entire floating mansion down onto Osial, crushing it for good.

Noelle was there to witness it, but she was glad that Aether is also alright. When they landed on the docks, Noelle tended to Aether's wounds.

"It's great that you came to help and all, Noelle. And judging from that letter, I think Jean really does realize your potential."

"S...She did!? What wonderful news!"

"But now, here you are with me, in my long journey that has yet to end. And whatever happened to you is my responsibility? I will make sure that you will succeed in this task, Noelle."

"T...Thank you, Honorary Knight."

And here the journey begins, where our Maid-Knight would accompany the Outlandish Traveler across Teyvat.

They would know the stories of the people they met and befriended, although Noelle is ordered so that their secrets would be only between them. After all, that is the meaning of the roses for Noelle, for her to keep secrets to the grave, no matter the cost.