Enemies of Eternity Part 3 - The Gold Knight

A bright, golden light blinds the entire Tenshukaku, so bright that it was visible from outside the massive fortress-like castle as the ground shook.

Back at the Knights of Favonius' HQ, Jean awakened from her slumber as she felt the tremors coming from across the continent. The entire city of Mondstadt begins to wake up slowly, trying to process what just happened... The same happened to Liyue, where Zhongli and the other Adepti, as well as the entirety of Liyue felt the light tremor.

"So she finally did it." Zhongli smirked, as he took a sip of his tea.

"Such power... This is exceeding even Rex Lapis' powers... Just, what is this power, and where is it coming from!?" Xiao said, as the tremor caused the Wangshu Inn to panic a little as well.

Back in Inazuma, the light fades, revealing Noelle, the center of her eyes is still glittering gold but the rest of her appearance is altered a bit. A golden aura surrounds Noelle, as well as a translucent golden cape hanging from her back, coating her roses.

Raiden begins to give a look of concern, as Noelle's powers continue to rise up while Signora looked in disbelief. A shockwave of golden light then resonated from within Noelle, which spans to the entire Inazuma archipelago. The soldiers in Watatsumi, whom had their life force being taken away by the delusions given by the Fatui slowly rose up and checked their bodies in disbelief.

"W...What just happened!?" A miko asked, as Kokomi looked in concern.

Meanwhile, the main army of the Resistance also witnessed the shockwave, and stopped curiously to comprehend what had just happened. Gorou could tell that the gold is indeed Geo, but it is more powerful than he could even imagine. This caused the army to march faster, as Gorou feared for what is ahead.

"Lady Paimon, please get Aether out of Tenshukaku, and to a safer place." Back in Tenshukaku, Noelle said to Paimon, in a demanding tone.

Paimon is still frozen in surprise, her eyes as wide as dinner plates.

"...This is the last time I am going to advise you, now GO!"

Paimon nodded fearfully, and dragged Aether's body away as Signora landed back on the floor, about to use her catalyst to attack Paimon, only for the attack to be redirected by a geo barrier that suddenly appeared in front of her.

In a second, Noelle appears in front of Signora's vision, holding her wrist tightly like a vice using only her right hand.

"No more...!"

Signora tried to yank her wrist off, but then a cracking sound is heard before Signora then gave out a grunt of pain.

"Your people has put a lot of innocent people in peril... And now, Aether!"

"Heh... People die, that's alright by--"

Noelle then twisted her wrist forcefully, inviting a scream of agony from the older woman in front of her, before releasing her hold.

"Grrg... You'll pay!" Signora shoots a ray of cryo at Noelle in point blank range, which she dodged by simply tilting her head.

"Missed me."

"H...How!? That was point blank! There's no way...!"

Signora's legs begin to shake heavily, as she then realized who is in front of her.

"H-How can you still have that kind of power!? D-Don't tell me you've... No! IT CAN'T BE... IT IS TRUE, ISN'T IT!?"

"You can goad entire populations to their deaths, but you can't even destroy a single maid, huh?"