Extras - Deleted Content

A/N Hello guys, this is a collection of content that I scrapped when writing the fanfic, and I will also explain the reason why as well.

1. Dating in Inazuma
This is supposed to be a whole chapter, but I scrapped it in favor of Itto's story quest, and to introduce Yandere!Ayaka as well.

2. The Impostor turns Noelle into stone.
This takes place in Proof of A Hero Part 1 - The Heart's Shield when Noelle faced her abyssal impostor and resulted in being defeated. However this is the original plotline on how she was defeated.

The impostor pulls Noelle upwards, and threw more punches to the gut before throwing her to the wall that nearly breaks from the force and knocked the air out of Noelle. Noelle slowly stood up, her body trembling, and her vision on her ribbon losing it's light. She sluggishly walked over to the impostor, and threw slow punches at her, which made her laugh.

"Now to end you..."

Suddenly, vines appeared from the impostor's roses, that bind both of Noelle's wrists, and pulled her up before saying her final sentence.

"Do not worry. I will continue to live on happily as you from now on."

Noelle struggles to get herself free from the vines, but not before the impostor's eyes glowed in the dark light of the abyss that shoots two rays of that light to Noelle's heart.

Everything suddenly became cold. Even colder than when she felt back in Dragonspine, as Noelle then slumped down after the vines finally unbind themselves from her wrists. Noelle slumps down onto the floor, her energy completely drained away from within her.

As Noelle struggles to stand back up, she knelt in front of her impostor, and tried to reach out to her who laughed at the original's lifeless struggle. Noelle is then shocked, as her body starting from her hand and feet slowly became gray in color, and as hard as stone. She took one last breath as she looked up to her impostor with lifeless eyes, before her body is completely petrified into a stone statue. Even her armor became stone alongside her, and the impostor approaches the original arrogantly, and kicked her down to the ground as an insult to injury.

This plotline is scrapped because of how lengthy it is to make her come back to life in the next chapter.