Enemies of Eternity Part 2 - Defeat Signora!

Signora charged forwards, her strange looking catalyst summoning a barrage of ice shards, which Noelle's shield deflected with ease.

Signora immediately stopped, and controlled her ice crystals to form a giant spear of ice which she thrusted to the floor, causing the cold to spread towards Noelle.

This made her remember the time when she went on a one-man rescue mission to Dragonspine, the cold Signora gave her is nothing compared to that snowy hell.

She swings her claymore a couple of times as Signora erected her ice shield. As quickly as she can, Noelle managed to shatter the shield, and her claymore managed to graze Signora's chest.

"You're... Doomed, Harbinger! That Maid is the thing that will defeat you... What you fear the most! The Gold Knight!" Sara shouted weakly as Raiden looked at her expressionlessly.

Sara begins to chuckle as she taunted Signora more, until an ice shard fell from the ceiling, and plunges itself through Sara's torso.

"How noisy. You know I hate such noisy fellows... Like you, puny bird."

"D...Daughter of Shirogane... You have to defeat her... Defeat the harbinger!"

"Please refrain yourself from speaking anymore! It'll make your condition worse!" Noelle shouted at Sara.

"Your mother... Signora did it! She managed to goad your mother to go on a suicide mission here to weaken the knights' ranks...! I saw her..."

Noelle shook.

"Please... Daughter of Shirogane... Defeat the Harbinger... At all costs..." Were Sara's last words before she loses consciousness.

Noelle went to her body, and removed the ice shard, before proceeding to heal her slowly. Raiden raised a brow at her actions, before Noelle begins to speak.

"I've heard of you, Madam Kujou Sara. You served your Shogun with your very life and pride. Now please, lend me some of the latter..."

Noelle stood up, and turned around to face Signora.

"Lady Signora, In the name of the deaths and suffering that you have caused, wether if it's direct or indirect, I, Noelle... Maid of the Knights of Favonius, will execute you for your crimes against Inazuma, and all the others you may have caused! And believe me... I won't hold back!"

"How cute and noble. Nobility is sorely overrated..."

Noelle charges at Signora, and swings her claymore, which the latter dodges, and tries to give a slap to the little maid, only for Noelle to duck down and did a leg sweep, which Signora evades by skipping backwards.

Signora then fires another spear of ice, which grazed Noelle's cheek causing a small bit of blood to flow out, before Noelle then charged again, this time focusing her vision's energy to her claymore.

"As a good Knight should!"

Signora activates her ice shield, which shatters instantly by the geo slash, which also conjured a cryo crystal which Noelle's vision absorbed, to form a cryo shield around her.

Signora, seeing that Noelle is open, kicks her claymore away, and attempted to grab her in the neck only for Noelle to counter by catching Signora's hand, and she flipped her over to the back with little effort. Signora lands on her feet, and took small breaths as a small grin forms on her face.

"You're strong. I would even say amazingly strong...!" Signora said, finally acknowledging the difficulty of the fight.

"Why, thank you!" Noelle bowed her head down.