2

"You'll be taking a role as Scarlett Monroe."

"What do you mean I'll be taking a role as Scarlett Monroe? Where is she? Why do I need to be her? Is this like the Vanessa Hudgen's Christmas movies at Netflix? Taking over somebody's role just because they have the same face?"

"Pretty much," Drey nods, "But you'll be getting money out of this."

"And Mr Gunn is fully aware you're not the real Scarlett Monroe."

"Mr Gunn? Who's that?" I'm getting dizzy with all these shocking information.

From the pictures I have in my hand, Scarlett Monroe seems to like dressing up, and always has herself put together. Unlike me who'd wear anything to the office if I'm too lazy to plan my outfit. Especially on one of those weeks when I hibernate.

I have this tendency of going all out after spending weeks at home. I'd go out, hang out with friends, and after a fun, tiring weekend with them I'd hibernate for weeks until I'm ready to come out and play again.

"Mr Gunn is Scarlett's husband."

"Ooohhh?" Interesting, "Is he the one who's hiring me? To be his wife?"

"Yes. He's the client so he's aware that you're not the real Scarlett. But you will be Scarlett whenever you're with him. You can't be yourself, you're a hundred percents Scarlett."

I laugh at that, "I can't be this woman. Have you looked at her? She's like the royal! Even our hair is different."

She has wavy, just below-the-shoulder blonde hair with long side fringe that frames her face perfectly while I have this thick, long, boring straight black hair. Her hazel eyes are in contrast with mine because I'm a typical Asian girl with black iris.

Despite our similar feature, she looked more like a Latino as I qualify as an Asian. Especially on the figure part since she has big boobs and toned ass while I have this close to non-existent boobs with a huge squishy soft ass. I'm a pear, instead of an hourglass like her.

"I can find my magic wand somewhere," Drey smirks as he stares at me, as if he's drafting a plan on how to turn a crow into a swan.

"Wait wait wait," there's something wrong with this, "Why would he want somebody to pretend as Scarlett? Where is she?"

Both of them look at each other but has no effort to answer my inquiry.

"Fine, maybe she's dead, or she broke up with him," there is so many theories I have in mind, "But can't he move on like other people? Find a new woman, forget this Scarlett for whatever reason she left him."

"People can have anything if they have money, Sweetheart. Including a replication of the missing wife."

"Hmm fine. You got a point there. Money rules, got it."

"Good," Miss Collins smiles, "So you're saying yes to this?"

"No, I was just agreeing with what he said. I didn't say yes to this." I must be mad to agree to this ridiculous proposal.

One, I'm a Muslim. We don't just sleep with men without being married to them. I'm a fucking virgin okay, so sleeping with him would be a hilarious effort.

Two, we're obviously two different people. No matter how I try I can never be Scarlett. Mr Gunn would detect my awkwardness from day one.

And three, I have an actual job. I can't quit my actual job for this ridiculous gig. It's not like he's gonna pay me a hundred thousand a month, duh.

Finally, four. I'm feeling slightly awkward to be here without covering my hair.

I started wearing hijab ten years ago when I was nineteen, because I had this Arab boyfriend at uni. He encourages me to wear one because he wants his wife to cover up.