7

"Go to the penthouse, meet him there.
Have dinner with him.
Off you go to your own bedroom to end the night."

Step one is completed, now onto step two.

Honestly, I'm prepared to give him two kisses a day, as per Drey's briefing. One would be in the morning, when I send him to the door before he goes to work. The second would be at night, right before we depart to each other's bedroom.

And those kisses were supposed to be lip-locked but being a hard headed, I made it a non-negotiable condition on top of the two he agreed earlier before I signed the contract, that I will only kiss his cheek, unlike the previous Scarletts who would have no problem to kiss him on the lips. I'm a Muslim, remember?

But that, was unexpected. I thought I have at least an hour or two to decide if I'm pulling myself out of this charade but one minute in, he already marked his lips on my body. My hair, to be exact.

"Bee," the way he calls me as he goes down the stairs gives me this certain vibe, as if I'm really his Bee. For the fact we just met five minutes ago.

"Yeah?" Oh look at that, I'm starting to warm up, Drey. Are you proud of me now?

"I don't know if you wanna have steak or sushi tonight so I asked Anna to book both," he is already in front of me, grinning, "Which one do you feel like having?"

I've thought everything carefully including the choice of food. Because I'm a Muslim, which means I can only eat halal food.

Steak is a big no since I don't know if the restaurant he's bringing me to provides halal meat so I've gotta go with sushi because Muslims can eat fish, or seafood in general. Even if I loathe seaweed or raw fish.

Urgh, I feel like gagging imagining red-orangey sashimi being laid out in front of me. But girl's gotta eat okay? Perhaps I'll pick something I can tolerate. Afterall, I've practiced eating sushi with Drey because he forced me to eat Scarlett's favorite sushi at least once a week; to familiarise myself.

"Should we have sushi tonight?" I ask cheekily, because Scarlett is elegant to others but adorable to Honey.

Dian would think I'm crazy if she hears this, because I always turn down her invites to her favorite restaurant; a sushi place.

"I knew it," he smiles warmly, "Alright, let's go. Roy is waiting for us downstairs." Roy, the driver.

I also know he has a housekeeper named Gloria coming every weekday. And a personal chef if he plans to host a gathering. Sometimes even hire an event planner in case he's planning a small party.

"So how's work today?" He asks when we've stepped into the elevator.

I didn't go to work today to prepare myself for our first meeting. I decided it's better to take my time getting ready instead of rushing from the office because there's a lot to do in my effort to be Scarlett Monroe. The hair, the make up, and making sure there is no problem with the outfit of the day.

"The usual," I reply curtly, following Drey's advice to always give vague answers if I don't know what would Scarlett say or do in a situation, "What about you? How's your day?"

He looks at me the entire time with this friendly look but I feel like he's watching my every move, being put under a microscope. Drey did tell me he isn't a touchy-feely person so I don't have to worry much about physical contact except the mandatory two kisses. On the cheek.