Chapter 3: Kwon Yuri

The next morning..

The sun rays shines directly through Tiffany's face that you can clearly see how flawless and perfect her face could be.

And that made her stir from her slumber.

She rubbed her eyes and yawned. She stood up to go to the bathroom to wash her face without removing her hands on her face when..

"Yah! How long will it take you to get ready?"

She unconsciously jerked up.

"OHMYGOD!"

"HWANG MIYOUNG GO GET DRESSED BECAUSE WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!"

"For what Jessi?" Tiffany asked curiously.

"Oh no, don't tell me you forgot."

"Do you think I'll ask you if I already know?" Tiffany rolled her eyes.

"You.. WE HAVE CLASSES TODAY STUPID ASS!"

"Huh? Oh.. wait.. OHMYGOD YES WE DO"

And then Tiffany started running to the bathroom.

30 minutes later..

Fany's POV

Why are the lights off? Wth did just happened?

"Uh, Jessi?"

No one answers.

"Jessica?"

Still, no one answers. Oh, don't tell me she didn't wait for me and go to school by herself.

"JUNG SOOYEON!"

"..."

I heard some noise by the bed. So I walked to it slowly so I won't make any noise. What if it's some thief that tried to sneak up to my room?

Dad already went to work early in the morning so I'm not expecting someone besides Jessi.

So as I reached my bed, I saw someone snuggling in the sheets. My god, Jessi's sleeping again. This girl is really.. Something, wow. I've been known for my loud voice yet she didn't even stirred in her sleep. Wow, just wow.

I shrugged it off and went to get my clothes. I dressed up before waking this lazy princess up.

Who's in their right mind to go wake up someone with just a towel covering their whole body?

I'm not letting Jessica to see me naked. Oh, my glorious body. Hahaha, just kidding.

*Can we just skip the waking up process? Tiffany will have a hard time again HAHAHA*

We just walked to go to school. At first it was hard to convince this girl beside me because she keeps on insisting how hot the weather or how tired she is.

We argued in front of my house but she eventually gave up when Donghae's car stopped in front of my house asking if we wanted a ride.

So Jessi have no choice but to just walk.

Just in case you guys were confused, (A/N: Ofcourse you were confused because I haven't introduced Donghae's character in the very beginning, hahaha sorry T^T This whole story isn't planned so I may come up with different new characters.)

Donghae has been asking Jessica out for a very long time. Jessica tried to avoid this guy and rejected him for so many times, but he just won't stop. He's very persistent.

So, let's go back..

I didn't realize we already reached the school's gate, blame it on Jessi's unstoppable complains.