Chapter 5: Jealous

Tiffany's POV

I'm so dead. Curse my loud voice. Why do I have to say that out loud? Help me please.

Now, different stares are now all on me. I have to do something!!

I held my phone close to my ear and pretended to be in a call.

"But Jess, where exactly are you?"

Some people continued on staring on me, and same to that Taeyeon girl.

Of all places, why does she have to study in here? There are so many universities in Korea, but why here?

If you're thinking that it's fate. Forget that. This isn't fate! This is a nightmare! Still remember that I hate those freaking PLAYERS? (A/N: remember the 1st chapter? Haha) She belongs to that list!!

Why does people even like or admire her when she's just dating everyone? Does she even have had serious relationships? But who would even love her? Tch.

I'm glad this plan is working.. The stares are getting lesser..

"Jessica, tell me where you are right now! I'm going the-"

Just then, my phone rang..

Omg. Now, I cannot really describe how unlucky can I be this day.

I gained more whispers and stares. Way to go Tiffany! Now, your image is finally ruined!

I tried to act cool and said like no one is staring at me..

"Oh, another call waiting."

"Uhm, sorry to interrupt your "call" Ms. Hwang but you might want to go outside of this room until you finished your call."

"Oh yes. Sorry ma'am. I'm going now."

I stood up and immediately went to the comfort room.

"Hey, Jess. What's up? Why do you have to call?! Omg, I'm so screwed."

"Tiff, c-can you g-go back h-home? Like r-right now..?"

"Yah! Are you stupid? Classes doesn't even start yet then you're already asking me to go home now? Anyway, what happened? Are you hurt or what?"

"P-please.. Like, just now."

"I really can't. I'm sorry Jess. Maybe later, but not right now. My image as a student is really ruined and nothing will be left if I go back home now, and it's the first day of class! I'm sorry! I'll be there later. But why can't you just tell me what happened?"

"Oh, okay then. I'll tell you later, when you go back home. I have no courage to tell the whole story here."

"Okay. Bye Jess! Just text me. I'm hanging up now."

--

Taeyeon's POV

Way to impress Tiffany Hwang. Now, you just ruined my image too. Now, people will think I did something bad to you. You idiot.

Flashback

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT GIRL DOING IN HERE?"

I was shocked when someone shouted, so damn loud, before I go to my seat..

I don't even know you. And I think I haven't met you. But why are you like this? Don't you even know that I'm the daughter of the owner of this school? Soon, I'll be the one who will own it. I can make you drop out and you can never come back here.