Chapter 8: Weird

No one's POV

Tiffany woke up because of the sun ray that came from her window, directly shining on Tiffany's face. She stretched her body and yawned, and to realize the other side of the bed empty.

"Why am I expecting that she'd still be here? Maybe she's sleeping on the floor." Tiffany thought.

Tiffany sat up to look at the right side of her bed, but only to see the blanket and the pillow fixed on one side.

"Where else could that midget go?" Tiffany mumbled as she scratched her head.

Tiffany stood up to go to the bathroom and did her daily routine.

Tiffany's POV

Why am I even thinking about that girl? Is it because of what she said last night? Aish. Whatever.

As I've finished all my 'business', I went out of the bathroom and went straight to my closet to change into my uniform.

I went downstairs while handing my bag on my other hand.

Wait, I can smell something.. delicious?

Is that Taeyeon.. cooking?

I immediately run to the kitchen..

But it turns out to be.. my dad.

"Goodmorning, my Miyoung."

"Goodmorning my daddy." Tiffany said in english.

"Go eat your breakfast, you're going to be late."

"Will you send me to school daddy?"

"Of course, if you want daddy to send you there."

I sat on the chair as daddy placed the plate with pancakes on the table.

"Wow, pancakes!!" I said in delight.

I looked at daddy as he sat on the other side of the table, not eating anything.

"Why aren't you eating anything dad?"

"I just ate before you woke up, I'm too hungry to wait for you, you sleepyhead."

"Daaaaaaad!" I whined and pouted.

"Okay, okay. Sleeping beauty. You should eat faster."

I continued on eating..

I munched and swallowed the pancake, hmm yummy.

"Miyoung-ah." I was shocked when he called me on his monotous tone.

"Y-yes, dad?"

"When I came back home just this morning, I bumped into a girl. You didn't told me you invited a friend."

Omg, Taeyeon. How can I tell you daddy when I have no phone?

"Oh, that. I'm sorry dad. Actually, she's sick last night so I have to take her here. She's my.. classmate. So, I don't know who her parents are so I took care of her instead."

"Oh, you don't have to be sorry. I'm proud of you, Miyoung-ah. I didn't know you can be caring to other people." Dad said while snickering.

"Dad, you keep on teasing me." I frowned and pouted.

"Oh, by the way. When I arrived, she's about to go home. I asked her to eat first but she said she's still full. Did she bid goodbye to you?"