Chapter 12.2: A.. date?

Chapter dedicated to: @stephilovetae - really appreciated your message ㅋㅋㅋ

---

'God, Taeyeon, why do you have this effect on me?' Tiffany thought.

*looks at the window*

.

.

*shift*

.

.

*move*

Taeyeon adjusted the volume of the music in the car so the girl beside her can hear her, "Hey, are you okay?" She asked.

"W-what?"

'Why the heck did I stutter?' Tiffany mentally scolded herself. "I mean, what?!" Tiffany irritatedly said.

"Hey, listen.. Look, I didn't mean to do that, err.. earlier. I'm sorry okay? I know you're uncomfortable," Taeyeon said while looking at the girl beside her while driving.

"Just drive," Tiffany looked at the car's window, trying to divert her attention to something else.

It's not that she doesn't want to forgive or talk to Taeyeon, heck she doesn't want to keep the conversation going and make Taeyeon lose her attention on driving.

Well, dying right now is the least thing she would want to happen. So might as well ignore the blonde for now.

"Do you want something to eat or to buy something? I'll behave now, I swear." Taeyeon asked.

"Nope, just drive." Tiffany nonchalantly said, not even sparing a single second to look at the blonde.

"Really, I swear. I'll treat you again! Do you want to eat eels or american food? I'll find it for you and I promise that I'll behave," Taeyeon asks the taller girl for the second time. She isn't the type of someone who's really persistent, she won't even apologize on Yuri when she did something wrong.

This Taeyeon right now is far from the arrogant & prideful Taeyeon like we all know, well only Tiffany can bring this Taeyeon out.

The moment Taeyeon said eels made Tiffany excited in the inside, but she knows if she agrees with Taeyeon, that means she'll forgive the blonde at the same time. So she tried to fight with everything in her might.

"Why won't you just drive Kim Taeyeon?! Stop talking and just drive the car for goodness' sake! I still want to live my life and so are you!" Tiffany said, not knowing if she's shouting and hurting Taeyeon.

She's so annoyed and she wants to slide it off but the nagging Taeyeon won't let her, instead this happened. "I-I'm.. s-sorry.." Taeyeon mumbled. She tries to fight back her tears trying to escape her eyes.

Did I come too far? I just want to make it up for what happened earlier.. Aish, babo Taeng!!

***

Tiffany didn't noticed that she fell asleep until someone is poking her shoulder, making her stir up from her slumber, "Uhm, Fany-ah? We, uhm, we're here."

"Oh, sorry about that. Where are we?" Tiffany asked as she straightened up from her uncomfortable position earlier and still rubbing her eyes.

'Why did God send me a cute angel like you Tiffany? It's not like I did something to deserve you anyways..' Taeyeon softly mumbled, unaware of the taller girl beside her.