Chapter 9: Miyoung

Tiffany's POV

I tried to find Taeyeon. Actually, I feel bad for Jessica. I just left her there. Kkk~

Did Taeyeon already went home by any chance? Hmm..

How could I talk to her? I don't even know her address, or her number. Aish.

Oh! I'll just ask Yuri!

I ran as fast as I could.

***

Yuri's POV

"Yuri!"

I heard someone called me. And the voice seems familiar.. Is that Tiffany?

But I thought she already went home?

I just shrugged it off and continued walking to the school's parking lot. Taeyeon & Sica are probably waiting for me.

"Yah! Why are you avoiding me?" A voice spoke and I felt a hand in my shoulder.

I turned around..

"Oh, Hi Tiffany. And, I'm not avoiding you."

"Then why aren't you turning around? I've been calling you for so many times."

"Jinjja? Sorry. I thought it was someone else.. So what makes you to follow me?"

"I was wondering.. if you've seen Taeyeon?"

"Taeyeon? Why? She's with Sica right now."

Why are you asking Tiffany?

"Oh.. really? Okay, I guess I'll just go home."

"No! Actually I'm going to treat them. So, why not join us?"

"No, it's okay. You guys can go."

"And why is that? I thought you wanted to see Taeyeon? Besides, Jessica is there too. You guys are bestfriends right?"

"Yeah, but I'm bus-"

"It won't take long, and I could send you home right after that. Let's go."

I pulled her hand and we walked where my car is located.

***

"Hey guys, look who we have." I said to them as I opened the door to the passenger's seat, pushing Tiffany to enter.

"Oh, hey Tiff. I thought you have something to do?" Sica said.

Taeyeon's POV

What is she doing here?

Oh, Yuri. I thought only the two of us are going. And then Sica came, telling Yuri no one had to accompany her.

And now Tiffany? What is Yuri up to? Why not invite the whole class then?

"Oh, hey Tiff. I thought you have something to do?"

What is really happening in here?

"U-uh, yeah. I told you Yuri! I'm busy!" Tiffany said as she tried to push Yuri to go out.

Yuri closed the door and entered the driver's seat.

So here is how we sit.

Yuri - Jessica in the front
Tiffany - Me at the back

"But I thought you were looking for Taeyeon? There she is." Yuri said as she started to drive.

Oh, she's just looking for Taeyeon..