chapter 13 the teachers

Recap:

I would like to introduce you to your new teachers. He said motioning for me to turn around.

Wow.

Present:

In front of me were three very.....interesting looking people. The was a woman in a red crop top with a long red skirt that looked like it had flames on the bottom, she had black hair and brown eyes. She also had a head band made out of chains with a red stone in the middle of her fore head.

Then there was a girl with red hair and she had a flowers in her hair. She was wearing a long dress, it was green and like her hair had flowers and vines all around it.

"Anna these are your new teachers, Sarafina, and Ela." Dumbledore said.

"Hello nice meet you both." I said.

Sarafina just nodded her head but Ela spoke.

"Nice to meet you too." She said in a Scottish accent, I knowtist it was a little different then the English accent that prettymuch everyone has here.

"Sarafina will be teaching you to use fire. Ela will be teaching you to use earth." Dumbledore said.

"I thought I would be learning water and other things?" I asked.

"You will." He said with a knowing smile.

"Will you all follow me please." He said while walking to his office door with the three of us on his trail.

We walked out on to the ground and over to the lake. Dumbledore stoped right in front of the lake. I think that we were all rather confused, except Dumbledore of course. Dumbledore began to speak,

"I would like to interlude you to Aqua. Your water teacher and snow teacher."

I was still confused, until the water in the lake began to bubble and rise into the air. It began to take the shape of a person. She had her hair at the top of her head with a braid around it. She was amazing, complete water.

"Hello I'm Aqua, I will be your teacher." She said.

"Nice to meet you Aqua." I said.

"Well now that you have met your teachers I will give you your new schedule." Dumbledore said handing me a timetable.

It had my normal things then I extra classes later with my new teachers.

"Thank you sir." I said.

"Your quit welcome miss potter." Dumbledore said, "but remember to keep this a secret, but just at the moment."

"May I asked why sir." I asked.

"Because there are certain people out there that if they found out about you then you would be put in danger, more danger then your name or that scar on your neck." Dumbledore said.

"Yes sir." I said.

"Alright, now it's beginning to get late you better go to your common room." Dumbledore said.

"Alright Good night to you all,"I said while walking back up to the Gryffindor common room.

~Sarafuna's pov~

After the girl left Dumbledore took us back to his office to explain more about our jobs. Of course when we got to his office we had to put a bowl of water on the ground so Aqua could join the discussion. She never showed anyone her actual self always with the water.

"Alright you all know that you will be teaching Anastasia everything you can. It is important." Dumbledore said.

"Why is it so important?" I asked.

"It is, in the years to come you will know why but right now, that is not important. I would like to take this time to thank you all for coming and doing this." Dumbledore said.

"Dumbledore it's a pleasure there aren't many of us left to teach the power of the element witch's." Aqua said.

"Speak for your self." I mumbled just loud enough for me to hear, but when Dumbledore looked at me I think he heard.

It was not a secret that I really did not want to do this. I was just forced to by Dumbledore. Its not that I had anything against the girl, but I felt there where better ways to spend my time then teaching a silly girl about using fire powers.

I know it may seem like I'm a bad person but I'm not. There is just a lot to me and my world.

~An~

Hey guys sorry Its took so long for this update, I have been busy with tests and had a hard time trying to figure out what her teachers should look like. If any of you have an idea's about a new teacher or character comment or message me and if I like them I will put them in my book. Thanks for reading I hope you are likening the book. Remember to vote/comment tell me what you think,
Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!