chapter 14 New pet

" I had you looking in the wrong section, how stupid of me ." Hermione exclaimed while dropping a huge book on the table we were sitting at in the library, " I checked it out a few weeks ago for some lite reading."

"This is lite?" Ron asked while flipping through the pages. Hermione gave him a death glare.

"Oh here it is Nicholas Flamel is the only known maker of the Sorcerer's Stone."

"The sorcerers what?!" Harry and Ron asked.

"Honestly don't you two read. "Hermione said.

"Yeah guys." I said.

"The Sorcerer's Stone is a legendary substance with astonishment powers it can transform any metal into gold and produces the elixir of life which will make the drinker immortal, immortal means I'll never die." Hermione said.

"I know what immortal means."Ron shot back.

"Shhhh." Me and Harry both said.

"The only stone currently in existence belongs to mr. Nicolas Flamel, who recently celebrated his 665 birthday. That's what fluffys guarding on the third floor. That's what's under the trapped door, the Sorcerer's Stone." Hermione finished.

"I guess we know who we need to talk to now. " I said

"Hagrid." We all said in unison.

"Right." I said

============>>>>>>>=================
(that night.)

We were all running down to hagrid hut, to have a little talk with him.

We reached the door and knocked. Hagrid came to the door.

"Hagrid." Harry said.

"Oh hello, sorry I don't mean to be rude but I'm in no state to entertain today." He said about to close the door. Until we said,

"We know about the Sorcerer's Stone!"

Then he opened the door again and said,

"Oh."

And let us in.

"We think Snapes trying to steal it." Harry said.

"Actul they think, I don't think Snape is." I corrected.

"Good listen to your sister here." Hagrid said pointing at me.

"But Quirrell that's a different story."I added which made Hagrid put his hand on his face, which made me giggle a little.

"I'm sure it's Snape." Harry said.

"Your not still going on about him are you?" Hagrid asked.

"Hagrid we know he's after the stone, we just don't know why." Harry said.

"Snape is one of the teachers pretexting the stone." Hagrid said, "He's not going to steal it."

"What?" Harry questioned.

"You heard me, now I'm a bit preoccupied today." Hagrid said

"Wait one of the teachers." Harry said.

"Of course,there are other things defending the stone, spells, enchantment." Hermione said.

"That's right, a bloody waste of time if you ask me No one will get passed fluffy not a soul knows how except fore and Dumbledore, I shouldn't have told you that, I should not have told you that." He said

Suddenly some noises came from the pot over the fire. Hagrid bent down and picked something up out of it. And put it on the table.

It looked like an egg, Oh My Merlin he didn't!

"Hagrid what exactly is that?"Harry asked.

"That's it's, it's um." Hagrid mumbled.

"I know what it is but hagrid how did you get one?" Ron asked.

"I won it off a stranger I met down UN the pub, seemed happy to get ride of it as a matter of fact." Hagrid said mumbling the last part.

Nothing suspicious there, sometimes I wonder about him.

Then the egg began to hatch. And In side was a small Dragon.

"Is that a dragon?" Hermione asked.

"That's not just a dragon it's a and Norwegian Ridgeback, my brother Charlie works with theses in Romania." Ron said.

"Isn't he beautiful, oh bless him, look he knows who his mummy is." Hagrid said,"Hello Norbert."

"Norbert?" Harry asked

"Yeah well he's gotta have a name doesn't he." Hagrid said.

"And I told him if he got a dragon it would have to be named Norbert." I said.

Then while he was petting Norbert he sneezed and fire went straight to hagrid beard and caught it on fire a little bit.

"He will have to be trained up a little bit of course." Hagrid said patting his beard out,

"Who's that?"

We looked to the window only to see a familiar platinum blonde haired boy spying on us then running when he saw that we noticed him.

"Malfoy." Harry said.

"Oh dear." Hagrid said a little worry in his voice.

"Guys we better go now." I said.

"Yeah let's." Hermione said.

We walked over to the door and I turned around.

"Bye Hagrid bye Norbert."

"Bye Anna." Said Hagrid.

We then went back to the castle and it was really dark. Harry was talking about Hagrid

"Hagrid always wanted a dragon he told me the first time we ever met." Harry said

"Its crazy." Ron said.

Then a door opened and out came proffesor McGonagall, oh joy.

"And worse malfoy knows." Ron said.

"I don't understand is that bad?" Harry asked.

"Its bad." Ron said, noticing McGonagall in front of us.

"Evening." Proffesor McGonagall said.

Draco then stepped out from behind her, a smirk plastered on his face.

McGonagall then led us to her office.

"Nothing I repeat nothing gives a student the right to walk about the school at night therefore as punishment 50 points will be taken from Gryffindor." She said.

"50!" Hermione, Harry and Ron said. It didn't really surprise me I had been in trouble before being best friends with Fred and George.

"Each and to in sure that it won't happen again all five of you will receive detention." She added.

And with that the smirk on Draco's face was gone and he walked up to McGonagalls desk with concern.

"Excuse me proffesor perhaps I heard you worn g I thought you said five of us." Draco asked.

"You heard me correct mister malfoy you see as honorable as your intentions you to were out of bed after hours. You will join your class mates in detention." She said and we all had smirked on our faces. Draco looked hilarious.

Great detiontion, I wonder what will happen?

A/N

Hey guys sorry it took me so long to update I have been very busy. thanks to all the awesome beautiful unicorns that follow me and read my books, your amazing. Hope you like the chapter and the next one will be here soon. Please vote and comment it's greatly appreciated.
Bye!!!!!!!!!!?!(!!!!!!%!'#!!!!!!!!@ !!!!!!!!!!!!!