chapter 15 Forbidden forest

"Good luck." George said while harry, Ron, Hermione, and I were on our way to detention.

"Thanks George, see you later." I said walking down the stair case to professor McGonagalls class.

We reached here class and walked in. Inside was Filch standing with a lantern in his hand.

"Alright you lot follow me." He said leading.us out of the room.

"Well since you asked so nicely." I mumbled loud enough that harry who was next to me heard and laughed.

"A pity they let the old punishments die was a time detention would have you hanging by your thumbs in the dungeons, god I'll miss the screaming." Filch said.
(Am I the only one who thought this sounded so wrong in the movie?)

"You will be serving detention with Hagrid tonight. We've got a little job to do its inside the forbidden forest." He said as we came upon Hagrid's hut.

"sorry lot this is Hagrid." Filch said to Hagrid.

Hagrid didn't say anything. He raised his head up and it looked like he had been crying.

"Oh good god man your not still on about that bloody Dragon are you." Filch said.

"Norbert's gone, Dumbuldore sent him off to Romania, live in a colony." Hagrid said.

"Well that's good isn't it he'll be with his own kind." Hermione said.

Yeah but what if he don't like Romania. What if the other dragons are mean to him he's only a baby after all. Hagrid said.

"Oh get a grip man, your going in to the forest after all, you'll need your wits about you in there." Filch said looking at the dark forest.

"The forest, I thought that was joke we can't go in there, Students aren't aloud. There are werewolves." Draco said right as a howl came from the forest.

"Oh there's more then werewolves in those trees lad, you can be sure of that. Nightly night." Filch said while leaving.

"Alright let's go." Hagrid said starting to walk in to the forest.

I quickly walked up to him and walked beside him.

After a while of walking I said to Hagrid,

"What are we doing out here. What's wrong?"

Hagrid looked at me then looked in front of us and walked over to the ground and bent down to look at something. He put his fingers in some kind of liquid on the ground then stood up and I final saw what the liquid was.

"Hagrid what is that?" Harry asked in a nervous voice.

"Unicorn blood. " I said sorrowfully.

"Yes unicorn blood that's why we're here. I found one dead a
few weeks ago. Now this ones been hurt bad by something it." Hagrid said, I looked at harry who was looking at something I looked to where he was looking but i didn't see anything. Hagrid must have noticed too because he looked as well. "So it's our job to go and find the poor beast Ron Hermione Ron you'll go with me."

"Ok." Ron said in a scared voice.

"Harry, Draco you'll go with Anna."

"Ok, then I get Fang." Draco said.

"Ok just so you know he's a bloody coward." Hagrid said and I smiled.

We parted ways and I walked in the middle the boys.

"Wait till my father hears about this, this is servant stuff." Draco said. We had been hearing none stop complaining for the past ten minutes. And I was at my braking point of where I've had enough.