chapter 17 it begins part 1

Hey guys I would like to dedicate this chapter to Colours14 because of all their nice comments which made me want to write this so thank you so much. You are awesome Colours14.
--------////-------/////---////-------/////---////--------

"I always herd that hogwarts end of the year exams where frightful but I find they are quit enjoyable." Said Hermione.

I was walking with Harry Hermione and Ron they had just finished there exams when I ran in to them.

"Speak for your self, Are you two alright?" Ron asked looking at Harry and I

Harry had his hand on his forehead and I had mine on my neck my scare was burning, which is what I'm guessing is wrong with Harry as well.

"My scar keeps burning." Harry said

"Same." I said

"But it's happened before." Hermione said.

"Not like this, I think it's a warning dangers coming." Harry said, just then we began to hear music from what sounded like a flute. I then recognized it as Hagrids playing I looked over at Harry and saw he was looking at Hagrid.

"Of course" Harry said.

"What is it?" Hermione asked.

"Don't you think it odd that the one thing that Hagrid wants more than anything is a dragon and a stranger shows up who just happens to have one. I mean how many people run around with dragon eggs in their pocketswhy didn't I see it before." Harry said as we walked toured Hagrid.

"Hagrid who gave you the dragon egg what did he look like?" Harry asked.

"I don't really know he kept his hood on." Hagrid said

"You and this stranger though, you and he must have talked?"

"Well he wanted to know what sort of creatures I looked after I told him I said after fluffy a dragons gonna be no problem." Hagrid

"Was he interested in fluffy?" Harry asked.

"Well of course he was interested in fluffy how often do you run across a three headed dog even if your in the trade but I told him I said the trick with any beast is to mow how to calm them take fluffy for example just play him a bit of music and he falls a sleep." Hagrid said

He should not have said that

Harry looked back at everyone, this is not good.

"I shouldn't 'ave told you that Hagrid said in realization of what he had just said.

Then they all ran

"Hey! where you going!" Hagrid yelled at them.

"Hagrid you really shouldn't have told them that" I said looking back at him.

"Yeah, you better go keep your eye on them" Hagrid said

"I don't think keeping my eye on thems going to do much good." I mumbled so only I could hear as I ran after them

When I finally cought up with them they where going in to the transfiguration class room. Then something struck me, Dumbledore is not here he's at the ministry,he had told me just before he left. if someone, probably Quirrell,where going to try something it would be now. Suddenly I was pulled out of my thoughts because Harry and everyone had come back.

"That was no stranger Hagrid met in the village it was Snape which means he knows how to get past fluffy." Harry said.

"And with Dumbuldore gone." Hermione said.