chapter 18

Hey guys I've finally updated. Now I know it's been a while but there are some people I want to dedicate this to first to Tweedle_Geo because they voted on a lot of my chapters a while ago. The second person I want to thank is daughterofhecate12 because they added this to a reading list. Thank you two for being the awesome you's you are and liking this book. Now everyone should totally go follow them.

Freds pov

" I'm afraid you can't see her today."

"But madam-" George said before being cut off.

"No buts about it Anastasia can not have any visitors today." Madam Pomfry said about to close the doors.

"Wait! Can you give her these?" I said holding out a card and chocolate frogs.

"Alright, but go on now, maybe Anna will be able to see you tomorrow. But she needs her rest now."

With that she closed the door.

After we went to the hospital wing. We decided to go back to the common room.

We where bombarded with questions as soon as we walked through the port hole. But mostly every one asked,

"How are they?!"

"They are alright but Pomfry Said they needed rest." I said

With that everyone started to calm down.

George and I pushed our way through the crowd that had formed, and made our way to some seats.

As we sat down everyone was still talking about Harry and Anna. They had been the main topic of conversation since early this morning, when word about what had happened the previous night between them and Voldemort got out.

"Did you see them." Ron asked as he walked up with Hermione behind him.

"Ron when did they let you out of the hospital wing?" I asked.

"Earlier." He answered.

"So take it your alright then." Fred said.

"Yeah bumps and bruises but other wise fine." Ron answered.

"Did you write mom and tell her your out. You know she's probably worried sick right?" George asked

"I wrote her."

"Alright so go on you two tell us what happened down there." I said.

With that Ron and Hermione started to tell us exactly what happened.

Later that day.

Anna's pov

"No visitors now I'm afraid."

"Alright I'll give it to them when they wake up."

I slowly opened my eyes to see madam Pomfry closing the hospital doors.

I sat up and took in the site around me. There where cards and presents all around me. I looked over to my right and saw a similar site as well Harry was completely surrounded by presents. Wow what a surprise he'll have when he wakes up.

"Well look who's up." said Pomfry placing some other cards on my bed sit table.

"Hello." I said.

"How are we filling today?" She asked.

"Good." I answered.

"Well good I think I'm going to keep you here for a few more days so you can get so rest."

"Alright."

"Well, looks like its the wakeup hour." She said looking beond me too the bed next to me.

Harry had just woken up and looked rather taken back by the presents that surrounded him.

"Morning Harry." I said.

"Morning." He said

He was looking around him at all the cards, candy, and other things, looking dumb founded.

"Tokens from your and Anastasia's many admirers."

I looked up to see Dumbledore walking.

"Admirers sir, why would we have admirers?" Harry asked

"Harry what happened between you two and Voldemort in the chamber was strictly confidential, between you two and him. So naturally the whole school knows about it." He said with a small smile.

I couldn't help but crack a smile knowing that Fred and George where probably the causes of the information leak.

"Sir is Voldemort-" Harry began but Dumbledore interrupted him

"No he's not dead just waiting I expect this is not the last we've heard of him."

"Sir why did Quirrle just turn to dust like that after Harry touched him?" I asked

"Well it has to do with something your mom left you a kind of mark, Harry and I put our hands too our scares, no, this kind of mark you can't see, in your heart. It's a mark of true love. When your mother sacrificed her self that night for you two she left something with you both so pure evil could not touch you, a mark of true love." Dumbledore said.

I looked at Dumbledore tiers brimming my eyes, but I don't let them fall. Never have I felt so much appreciation and love for my mother as I do now.

"Well that's enough for today poppy will have my hide if I don't let you two get your rest." Dumbledore said while getting up

"Every flavor beans, he said looking at the box of jelly beans, as a youth I was unfortunate enough to come across a vomit flavored one and I'm afraid since then I'm afraid I've lost my likening for them. But I think I would be safe with a nice toffee." Dumbledore pulled a bean out and ate it." Alas ear wax."

Me and Harry both smiled at him as he left.

"Alright you two." said Pomfry walking in two the room. "Here is your medicine."

"Madam to you think we can have visitors tomorrow?" I asked

"We'll see, right now take your medicine."

I took the small cup of blue liquid and then began to fall a sleep.

Next day

"Fred, George!" I said as the two red heads came barreling in to the room. Coming straight to my bed and pulling me in to a crushing hug

"Guys I'm happy to see you two, but I can't breath here." I said.

They then let go

"Sorry, we've been so worried about you." George said concern in his voice.

"Sorry I worried you guys so much." I said apologetically

"Hey you're ok that's all that matters." Fred said

"Aww I love you two you're the best." I said reaching up and pulling them in two a hug.

"Will you Look at all this." George said after we stoped hugging and he looked around at all the gifts I had received.

"Yeah I know it's crazy, there's no way I will be able to eat it all myself. If only there was someone or someone's who could help me eat it all." I said

"Well I think we know just the someone's." Fred grabbing three chocolate frogs and handing George and I one. "And they'd love too, wouldn't we George."

"Indeed." he said opening his frog.

For the rest of the day we sat on my bad eating candy, Ron and Hermione came in later to visit with Harry. So we all spent the day talking eating candy and reading the get well cards Harry and I had received.

A/N
Alright guys notice how I decided this to the awesome people at the top who you should totally follow. Well you can have a chapter dedicated to you as well just vote on my book and comment. Hope y'all liked the chapter please vote and comment and thanks for reading
Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!!!?!?/!!/''''!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'!!'