chapter 5 Godric

The next day I woke up 2 hours before breakfast so I decided I would just wake up and get ready a walk around the castle. I went and had my shower then got dressed and ran down to the common room when I got down there it was empty. Of coarse I thought it would be, I mean who is crazy enough to wake up this early, well other than me anyway.

Soon I was just walking through the castle. When I walk in the castle I realize How well I know this place it really is like my home. While walking I heard foot steps coming closer. I looked up to see a someone in all black robes, black hair, and a glare that could kill. I look at him and smiled, he looked taken back. Its funny you would after three years he would be used to me smiling. Although I guess most people are either scared of him or hate him, but I'm neither, True sometimes he makes me mad the way he treats us Gryffindor's, but he must have a reason no one can have so much hate in them with out a reason. So I always try to be nice and sometimes he's not that bad.

"Good morning professor!"

"Yes, now what is a young Gryffindor like yourself doing up so early."

"Just felt like it I suppose what about yourself."

"That is my business, thank you."

"Of course proffesor now if you will excuse me I have other things to do before breakfast, but I will see you today in class good bye!"

I then walked away with a smile. there is something more to him and I'm determined to find out what. Guess that's what the guys where talking about I always want to help people It's like they say help me or something that caches my eye, but I can always tell if they are something worth saving.

After I walked a while I still had 20 minutes until breakfast so I ran back up to the common room. When I got. There Fred George, Ron, and Hermione were all sitting and talking.

"Good morning everyone how are we all today!"

"Good thank you Anna" said Hermione

I went and sat down in the middle of Fred, George.

"Where's Harry guys!"

"Still in bed I think." said Ron

"What look at the time he has to get up and eat breakfast I mean It's his first day, Ron can you please go get him?"

"Sure Anna."

Ron got up ran up stares and came back in about 5 minutes

"Is he coming?" I said

"Yes, I think."

"You think, hold on everyone you may want to cover your ears!"

They all covered their ears. Ron and Hermione looked rather puzzled, but Fred and George knew that was coming I did it to them all the time. I put my want to my neck and spoke "Sonorus!"

"HARRY JAMES POTTER WAKE UP THIS EVERY MINUTE AND COME GET BREAKFAST NOW PLEASE!!!"

My voice had be amplified you could hear it from a mile away. About 3 minutes later Harry was runing down the stairs with a hand on his ear when he reached the bottom he looked at me and said

"I love you, but please never do that again I think I'm deaf now."

"Sorry but come on its your first day you need breakfast and you have to get your schedule."

"Alright."

"Good come on last one there is a rotten egg!"

"Oh no you don't!" Fred and George both stared runing but I had gotten a head start I rushed down the stairs I was yelling at people in front of me