Chaperone 5: Five just five

Sonic:Uh where are we?

Chicken#1:Five Nights at Freddy's because the writer can't think of better ideas.

Testificate Man:I don't like this place, it's scary I miss my parents.

Sonic:Well your not gonna like this place.

The phone then rings and Sonic picks ot up.

Sonic:Hey new phone who dis lol?

Phone guy:Uh hello hello.Hey um welcome to your first day as Security Guards in Freddy Fazbears Pizza.

Sonic:Oh were actually trying to save the game verse so.

Phone guy:Oh why didn't you say so,if you get through this night then a portal will open up good luck.

Sonic:Wait where's Testificate Man!?

Chicken#1:He left off,you go find him i'll check the cameras.

Sonic then walks around the resturant.

Sonic:Hey this kinda reminds me of that place where the mouse said POGGERS but it's a bear instead that definetly sounds legal.

Sonic then finds Testificate Man.

Sonic:Testificate Man we need to get back before thw animatronics come to life.

Testificate Man:But there so cute and look so friendly oh look a door.

Testificate Man and Sonic go into the room and see suits they look into the suits and see corpses of children(This is in the FNAF franchise so don't be suprised)Sonic covers his goggle shaped eye with two pupils while Testificate Man pukes lol.

Sonic:We gotta get out of here!

The door then closes and they see Freddy.

Freddy:Why would you ever wanna leave this place hu HA!

Testificate Man:Please spare us i will find you a girlfriend!

Sonic:Testificate Man robots can't date,I hope Chicken#1 is doing better.

We see Chicken#1 in the control room with the doors blocked with minecraft blocks and other junk lol.

Chicken#1:#Chicken#1 you are one smart bird.

Sonic then homing attacks Freddy sending him to the door and breaking it so our heroes then escape.

Sonic and Testificate Man then reach the control room but it's blocked.

Sonic:Hey Chicken#1the animatronics are gonna get us!

Chicken#1:Oh right ok i'll let you in.

Chicken#1 then removes all the junk let lets Sonic and Testificate Man in and puts all the junk back to block the door, but suddenly, THE LIGHTS TURN OFF!

Testificate Man:Ah,help me where am I?

Sonic:Your still in the room.

Chicken#1:Oh don't worry I have matches.

The matches then light up but a fury of animatronics from the last 5 games appear.

An epic fight sequence where our heroes kick the animatronics butt because apparently that's cool and interesting.

Sonic:Well it's almost 6am and I think were all good.

Flappy Bird:are you sure about dat?

Chicken#1:Hey Flappy Bird you decided to join after all.

Flappy Bird:I'm not here to jpin you Im here to kill you ha ha ha

The portal then opens and they get sucked in sorry lol!