Chapter 8:Sonic from sonic x on cw vortexx for multiversus please

Um they went to multiversus now lol.

???:Finally like a worthy opponent.

Sonic:It can't be!

Shaggy:Like,it's me, Ultra Instinct Shaggy.

Garfield:Ok this can't be real I mean why did the WB allow this (Oh and by the way Ludosity i've seen that you were planning on making be playable in all star brawl make sure that I'm the best character OR ELSE)

Sonic:Too bad that it's only you against a team of five right guys,wait a minute where did Testificate Man go.

Testificate Man:Sorry,but I have to leave you guys.

Bum bum bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Chicken#1:NANI,but why aren't you a superhero.

Testificate Man:Yes but a very weak one goodbye.

Testificate Man goes into the skeld and flies off.

Sonic:Don't worry guys I can take this.

Flappy Bird:Oh and by the way when he's down can I do some really extreme and violent stuff to him?

Sonic:Um,I'll just be find with a 1v1 thank you very much.

Sonic and Shaggy have and epic battle and Sonic is getting the upper hand because hes to freaking op in smash lol.

Sonic:Huh,looks like you aren't that strong.

But then Shaggy goes for thw punch and beats the gaca out of Sonic!

But Flappy Bird then gets him and smacks hem sillay!

Flappy Bird:I think I should rest a for a while.

Garfield:#Good because we can't have anyone killing anyone else.

Sonic:Strange that were only fighting Shaggy in this Multiversus chapter.

Chicken#1:I mean there are a lot of characters like a skinny. Big Chungus,Superman,Jake the Dog,and Batman.

Garfield:Bruh imagine if they put in Michael Jordan and Pikachu voiced by Ryan Renolds of celebrity fame.

Sonic:Speaking of celebrities aren't you going to be voiced by Chris Pratt in your new movie.

Garfield:Bill Murry should've came back.

Chicken#1:But doesn't he not want to do another Garfield movie

Garfield:Well he didn't say anythimg about animated Garfield movies!

Imposter:Well I'm looking forward to it and I'm still alive lol now time for you guys to go to sissy squid game and lick cookies!