Short Author's Note

HI HI! Cheyenne is back! I know most of my works are all Danganronpa related so I wanted to do something new this time with the two new fandoms I have entered (FNF vs. Bob & Bosip and Cookie Run: Kingdom)

As far as my knowledge, I am only limited to Cookie Run Kingdom, but I'll be adding characters from Cookie Run Ovenbreak to spice the story up✨

Maybe I'll add a few Cookie OCs here and there but I'd think that as unnecessary.

I'll only be adding atleast the following as major cookie ships in this story: ChilliRye, Espresseleine, SeaMoon, and Sparkling Herb.

I might add some Almond x Latte and a bit of Princess x Knight and Pure Lily, but the main focus of this story is about Bob and Bosip kicking molasses with either the Brave Gang or the Kingdom Squad (or both).

Oh yeah, I may or may not drag the whole Bob gang in here too :D

If you don't know these characters then I'm sorry E. But I'll be adding their appearances at the start of each chapter to clarify only a portion of your confusion.

Also lots of Headcannons.

If you don't know who's Bob and Bosip then I recommend you to watch a playthrough of Friday Night Funkin': vs. Bob&Bosip Mod! Same thing with Cookie Run.

Alright that is all Happy Reading 💖💖💖💖

Here's my Twitter btw: @Cheyenne_Playz

⟨Cheyenne ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) | Certified Simp⟩

Non of the art shown on some chapters are mine unless I say so.

Edit: Please check the Last Chapter before reading. I'm sorry to disappoint you all. I have gotten over the whole "you-know-who" situation, but continuing on writing this book makes me feel uncomfortable considering one of the main factors I've written this story is to solely praise "him" for his wonderful works and decided to make a fanfic about his two silly characters ever since he drew them in Cookie Run Style.

I'll probably start writing new stories of Cookie Run and BnB but, definitely no longer writing more chapters to this book.