Chapter 1: out the oven, through the kitchen, into a new world

Little note, It's been a long time since I last played Geometry Dash and I have little knowledge about the game mechanics.

So if you guys have any idea about GD mechanics then please do tell me in the comments.

And also pretend Bosip's tail from the image above doesn't exist. Art by AmorAltra himself.

TY and Happy reading 💖

⟨★♪•♪★⟩

Bob and Bosip ran.

They ran dodging most of the blazes of fire being shot at them.

'Amor was right.' Bob thought to himself. 'This is baby mode!'

The Bob Gang all share thesame thing, they love going through hard levels of intense parkour. That's where they all show the large amount of teamwork the group possessesd.

Heck, if it weren't for them, the city would of fallen under the rule of Boombar, the king of the underworld. That's when the gang helped Bob go through the chaos and manage to slay the demon, making him the Boom Slayer.

This level the duo were going through was just similar to level 1.

At the end, they reached the oven door. A hot metal cage to a hell like prison. Bob looked for any escape routes til he spotted the bars of the door. The problem being, it was far too high for any of them to reach. Not to mention they were at the edge of the tray, meaning if they were to miss the jump, they would be burnt to a crisp.

"Shit." Bob muttered.

"The gap is too high up! We'll never get out of this alive!" Bob told his friend with an almost frustrated expression and a hint of worry in his voice.

Just then, out of nowhere, a small cube hovered infront of the blue haired boy. It was yellow and it's eyes and mouth were blue. It looked just like him while going through the Geometry Dash levels.

"What..? Bosip are you seeing this?" Bob turned to his friend, just to see another little creature. It looked like Bosip's Geometry Dash icon too. But it was more shark than ship.

Bosip turned to Bob, both men sharing a look of confusion, shock, and amazement.

Just then the cube began to float towards the gap, Bob and Bosip watch closely as the little creature began to spin around in one spot, then moving away revealing a glowing spheroid object with colors of black, white, and blue.

The cube repeated this action a few more times til it reached the near end of their only escape route. Bob was confused at first. But then it hit him.

If his theory was true, then the both of them will be able to get out.

"Bob what are you doi-" before Bosip could finish, Bob leapt towards the sphere. Just as the boy suspected, Bob bounced off of it and propelled into the air. Bosip watched in amazement.

Like that, Bob turned himself into a cube and began bouncing on the glowing spheres and onto the ledge of the door's bars where the other cube waited.

He turned back into a cookie having a shocked expression.

"W o a h ." Was the only thing Bob could say. "That was so cool! Thanks little guy!" He said as he pet the cube with his cookie hands. Hands? Paws? Nubs? Whatever they are.

"Bosip! You can come up now!" Bob yelled down at his friend. Only to earn a defeated look on the latter's face.

"Bob I can't! Only you and Bobal have access to the spheres remember?" Bosip yelled back. Bob mentally cursing himself. How could he forget.