Prologue: Beam us up Amor!

Image above drawn by AmorAltra himself.

⟨★♪•♪★⟩

Bosip was on the couch talking with Amor on his phone, his sling bag ready in hand. To his left was Bobal leaning forward behind the couch, who was screaming at a blue haired boy. Bob, who was also screaming, sat on the floor facing a laptop placed on the Coffee table. Next to Bob sat Bowaev while Bobot sat on the couch next to the Cyan haired boy. Not bothered to chime in with what kind of game the three were currently playing. Boder was cleaning a few rooms upstairs while Bofo cooked lunch.

"RUN FASTER YOU SICK FUCK!"

"I AMM!!!!!" Bob and Bobal argued. Bob was playing a horror game on the laptop, and was currently being chased.

Bowaev was hugging a throw pillow as he watched the suspense from the flat screen, combined with the sounds from the monster, and the panicked frustrated yelling coming from the mouths of the two beside him.

"HE'S GETTING CLOSER YOU BITCH! YOU HAVE A FUCKING GUN! WHY AREN'T YOU USING IT!?"

"I DON'T HAVE AMMO YOU DUMBASS!!!"

"Didn't the gun have ammo when you first found it?" Bowaev asked between the heated argument. "I DID!" Bob yelled. "THEN WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THE FUCKING AMMO!?" Bobal protested.

"I USED THEM ALL SHITASS!"

"WHY WOULD YOU USE THEM ALL!?"

"BECAUSE I WANTED TO TEST IF THE GUN WORKS!"

"BY WASTING ALL OF YOUR AMMO!?!?"

"YES!!"

"YOU DICK!! YOU'RE GONNA FUCKING DIE!!"

Just as Bobal said, the monster had just caught Bob's character and killed it, making Bob shriek. The boy pulled his knees to his chest and covered his face with his sweaty palms as he let out a shaky sob. Dude just shitted his pants (metaphorically).

"Idiots." Bobot mumbled behind his helmet, as Boawev only lightly giggled at Bob's crippling form.

The amount frustration and yelling Bobal had done in less than 20 minutes led to him growing out his hair to the length it was reaching his knees. He'll have to get Bofo to cut it off again.

"This is what happens when you USE ALL OF YOUR FUCKING AMMO!!" Bobal yelled, making his hair longer.

"Can you guys shut the FUCK up!? I'm trying to talk to Bosip here!" Amor yelled through the holographic screen coming from Bosip's phone, arms crossed. Bosip only chuckled at the sight to his left.

"So Amor, got any ideas on what game you want Bob and I to play?" Bosip asked the man behind the screen.

"Whatever you do, you will never convince me to play Fortnite ever again." Bob said coldly, his voice muffled by his hands as he stayed in that situation while Bobal still yelled at him.

"NOT to mention Friday Night Funkin'! Oh no! I am not going back there just to rap for 6 hours straight against an unbeatable blue midget!" Bob lifted his head and shot a glare at his creator. Also grimacing at the memory of a white blob who share his name, abducting him and taking his identity.

"There can only be one" The blob's words echoed in his mind.

Amor laughed "Okay, okay. No more Fortnite. But I can't promise you with Friday Night Funkin' though!" Amor winked at him, earning a frustrated groan from the other blue haired man as he put his faced back on his hands.

After that, Amor leaned back into his chair and pondered for a good three minutes. (Amor x Gamer chair is real guys ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) /j).

That's when he perked up and found an answer.