Chapter 3: Detective Almond Interrogation

There's this one rule I must follow when it comes to writing. And it's to not publish a chapter if it's under 1k words. It sucks.

Edit: I edited a few words from previous chapters due to the knowledge that Bob can shoot lasers out of his mouth (Amor said it himself)

⟨★♪•♪★

Captured and bound by a rope preventing the two from escaping, Bob and Bosip slightly shift in their positions to make their selves feel, at least a little bit comfortable.

Well, as comfortable as you can get while you're legit tied up very tightly, back facing your best friend.

They were discarded on the floor, what appears to be an interrogation room, but with a more Western theme built to it.

Infront of them was a table, a pair of black boots rested on top of the hard, roll cake wood, as a sheriff reclines, tilting her chair slightly, her hat covering half of her face, closely monitoring the prisoners.

More uncomfortable shifting and shuffling was heard from the two foreign cookies on the floor, mostly from the blue haired loud one.

"Don't even try escapin’ sugar." Rye brought her feet down and let gravity fix her chair's position. "You're in the hands of the sheriff of these here's district of the Kingdom." She gazed at her captives while still held her usual grin, but with a hint of intimidation.

She the stood up, and put her right hand on the table, leaning on her crispy arm, as she put her free one on her hip.

"Don't make me do something I'm gonna regret." She said, glaring at the two, earning a quiet, but frightened Bob.

There was a knock on the door, followed by the inaudible voice of an old man, or an old cookie. Rye stood straight and walked up to the door to unlock it.

"Finally..! Took ya’long enough Mr. Detective." Rye said as she opened the door to reveal a cookie, who appears to be in his middle ages, holding a cup of coffee on his left.

He wore a white dress shirt with a posture corrector, combined with a brown striped neck tie, black striped pants, spectator shoes, and an almond brown coat hung over his shoulders. His hair is perfectly styled in a mixture of whites and browns. His eyes were a tired stone blue, combined with fairly noticeable eye bags.

"Detective Almond Cookie, Magical Emergency Handling. What's the problem Rye?" The cookie held out a badge with his right hand to certify he's a person of authority then pulled it back into his coat as soon as he pulled it out. Almond faced the cowgirl cookie infront of him as he awaited a response, which he received shortly after.

"Beet Cookie was patrollin’ around the furthermost outskirts of the Kingdom when she caught these bunch of soft doughed immigrants strolling around." Rye put her hands on her hips as she gazed on the two tied up cookies. "We only suspected the worst in them, since we didn't know if they were on our side, or the cookies of Darkness's." Almond only hummed in response.

Bob and Bosip didn't say anything. They kept quiet not knowing what would be their fate if they were to talk.

"Anything else?" Almond took a sip of his coffee.

"As far as the patrol team knows, if these two vermin's received an invite, they wouldn't have been going straight for the southern kingdom gates now wouldn't they?" Rye added.

That was indeed a fact. Cookies who received invitations to live in this kingdom all came from Princess Cookie's second ship at Soda Harbor or on the Passenger Transport at the Bear Jelly Train Station. If neither of those were used, there was a road from Eastern Cookie Kingdom gates leading to more civilization like the Jellybears and the Ginkgoblins and Pilgrims.