Chapter 2: A Cookie Encounter

The cookie duo walked along the path they rested upon earlier after escaping the witch.

Both listening closely to what information their human friend has to give. Their pets floating behind them.

"So.... Every thing surrounding us... Is made out of leftover cookie dough... So basically.... Everything is edible?" Bob contemplated.

"For humans atleast, but for cookies? Nah bruh, that's just equivalent to eating real dirt." Amor clarified.

"How did you get all of this information by the way?" Bosip asked as he gently held up his phone for Amor to see their faces.

"I only researched some shit for a bit. Most of the info I gave just came from Ash." Amor put his left palm on his cheek as he leaned onto his desk.

"Anything else you want us to know?" Bob questioned, Amor only hummed in response as he began to think.

"Oh! Strawberry Jam is actually Cookie blood!" Amor perked up. Making Bob grimace. "YOU MEAN THE THINGS INSIDE THE JARS WE HID BEHIND ARE COOKIE BLOOD????" Bob yelled in a panic. Bosip stayed quiet.

"Oh yeah, another thing you guys need to know." Amor said. "I gave guys your sword and pickaxe! So just, bring them out I guess."

When the two heard this, they began to search in their inventory. The two pulled out their designated weapons, Bob was awestruck. "Those are pretty important from what I've heard."

The three kept going down the path as Amor told more info like how cookies can't get wet or they'll become soggy and prone to losing limbs, since Bosip is a shark, water doesn't affect him and is able to turn into a cookie version of his shark form.

They still had their powers like how Bob could shoot lasers out of his mouth and how Bosip can have enhanced strength. Only if they turn into their Geometry Dash forms.

Amor also mentioned what kind of foods they'll need to eat. For a human, some foods would be far too sweet, but perfect for cookies. "Are there any noodles for cookies????" Bob said, eyes lighting up.

"Hmmmmm..... Hangon lemme check real quick." Amor began typing on his keyboard. Dang his set-up is fucking loud (/j). When Amor looked back at his blue haired creation, he just said yes, which led to Bob squealing with joy.

Bosip needs to control his friends noodle addiction. But then again he can't complain, it's thesame thing with him and fish sushi anyway.

The three continue along their path as Amor kept giving out info. Most info are only limited to the Kingdom, which they haven't found yet.

The cookies decided to rest in the shade of the trees for a little bit before going back on the path.

"Bosip I'm hungryyyyyyy...!" Bob whined. He wasn't wrong though, the yellow cookie could hear the latter's stomach growl. Do cookies even have stomachs to begin with???

"Check in your bag Bosip, I think I placed a few snacks in there before sending you both in the oven." Amor suggested. Bosip then reached into his sling bag to reveal two Stamina Jellies. Bob began to munch down on his snack to satisfy his hunger.

Afterwards they rested under the shade, accompanied by the cold breeze. "I'm bored." Bob blatantly stated as he stood up from his position and began to walk the opposite direction from the path.

Bosip only watched as his friend slowly made his way through a few trees before disappearing for a bit. He sighed and laid back his head at the tree's trunk where he currently resided under. Petting both pets.

"Bosip! Look! I found it!" Bob could be heard yelling for his friend from his current l.

Bosip, confused, but curious, stood up from his position and began to walk towards his friend. Phone in hand as he carried Amor, their pets followed.