Chapter 5: Welcome to Cookie Run Kingdom!

Bob loves attention.

He likes it when many people acknowledge him for many things.

He adored the praises he was showered with on the day he was known as the Boom Slayer.

You can call him an “Attention Seeker” sure. But he doesn't let the pride get in his head.

Just as long he had his friends right by his side, he'd be satisfied with the care.

Even if his friends, give him little to no attention at all (excluding Bosip, Bowaev and Bobal [due to multiple arguments]).

⟨★♪•♪★⟩

Bob loves attention.

But he knows when it becomes far too overwhelming for his personal comfort.

Labeling Bosip and him as tired is an understatement to say the least.

Ever since their unexpected capture by the kingdom's patrol team and their sudden release, they've been blitzkrieged by multiple inquisitions left and right by the flock of resident cookies.

Everyone was located at the food court, right outside the Jampie Diner, accompanied by the grand Tick Tock Clock to it's far right.

Bob was hiding behind his taller friend, using him as a shield whilst he tries to, pathetically, render himself invisible to the crowd.

After they were released, they were greeted by the cookies here and there and everywhere. It was all calm until they reached the Central part of the kingdom.

Apparently, news fly faster than the speed of light in these corners.

Bosip was least to say, felt a tad bit uneasy with the unwanted attention. He's not much of a talker sometimes but if they were to choose between him and Bob on who should do the first good impressions, it would be him, for Bob usually goes far too pushy at times, which could lead to an unwanted argument.

Though no arguments had transpired yet, that's a good start.

The crowd was infact rather small, but what or who was in the crowd that had frightened the blueberry marshmallow flavored cookie so much?

Well, first off you've got Cherry Cookie. Happy, energetic, young and explosive Cherry Cookie who may or may not have blown up one of her Cherry Bombs infront of Bob's face.

That explains the black smudges on the young cookie's face along with the older blue haired one.

Then we have Miss Truffle Cookie, who brought most of her spiders along with her most of the time. It creeped out a few of the cookies too. Most likely one of them jumped on Bob.

And we have little miss Pumpkin Pie Cookie. She's a sweet girl it's true, but the constant amount of times she's mentioned about her little friend Pompon and the way she talks? That can send a chill down your spine. Wether it'd be minor or major.

One explosion wasn't enough for Firecracker Cookie, for he was threatening to ignite a big firecracker in the middle of the crowd. Birthday Cake was there to stop him, with the help of Spinach Cookie.

Needless to say, she's strong.

"Okay, okay. Settle down guys..! I think you've scared them!" A cookie's nonchalant voice was heard from the small, yet rowdy crowd. It sounded like it belonged to a  female.