Author's Note (I can't believe you Amor.)

Hey guys.

I'm just gonna cut to the point where I'll have to cut this story short due to recent events and the revelation of Amor's true colors.

I just, genuinely thought that he was a good person. I found comfort in his videos and his streams and he actually just seemed like a fun guy y'know?

But, I guess that's the problem with me, I'm just far too trusting and forgiving.

Genuinely, I wanted to keep writing this story until I finally press the option where it says "Completed Story" and feel accomplished because I finally wrote a full, finished story and be proud of myself.

I loved his characters and his FNF Mod dearly, I enjoyed illustrating Fanart for him, yet he decided to fuck things up and do actions that waves big red flags.

I just have to say that, I'm sorry. Prior to this chapter's publishing, this book will be dubbed as discontinued/cancelled. The Christmas Special was in the writing when the news broke out.

I will not tolerate such unacceptable behaviour especially towards minors (considering I am still one aswell).

I deeply apologize if you really liked this story so very much. Thank you for 1.65k reads on this book, I humbly appreciate your time to enjoy reading my work. But unfortunately, all things must come to an end, and it seemed that Amor's decency had reached it's finale.

I will be working on new stories, fresh from the oven (pun intended).

Goodbye Cookie Dash, you were a great tale to tell, yet will never reach your last chapter.

If you'd like to know what had transpired during the Happy Holidays, here:

https://twitter.com/KOLSIN5/status/1474919206240071685?s=20

Our Final Word Count: 290