1

Transmigration: to cause to go from one state of existence or place to another

Reincarnation: the rebirth of a soul in another body.

I don't know whether its a transmigration or reincarnation but all I know is that this isn't a joke.

My name was Siyara Mishra, I was a woman in my late 20s, a seer medical engineer in the U.S earning $85,000 per year. I was the head of my department, my job was hectic filled with tight schedules. Always busy in some research, studies or checking on my juniors etc. One day I returned home at somewhat 3 in the morning. I took my sleeping pills and laid on my bed to sleep then I suddenly woke up in dwapar yug.

At first I thought it was a joke but when I saw myself in the mirror I didn't see my tired body with a stressed ugly face but a short and chubby face. I was in a five year old's body, my first reaction to it was fainting. It was way too much of shock for me so I ended up fainting. I mean imagine being nearly 30, a successful medical engineer, managing to get through school and collage just to suddenly find yourself 5 year old?

It has been 10 years since that incident, my name is Siyanshi. I am the only daughter and child of the rich merchant of the Videha. My parents and family are well respected, my parents are really kind hearted and generous human beings. They are the followers of dharma and Vishnu, they do pooja path and pray every morning. They make large donations every month, go to extreme extents to help the poor, old and sick.

Totally opposite of my parents back in Kaliyug. My parents in kaliyug were alcoholic and gamblers. They were in extreme debt so they sold me and my older sisters, Shree and Satya to some random people who sold us in the black market of US. I was just 5 back then, there we got separated when we were sold to our contractors. At the age of 6 I was once again brought to the black market and sold to my foster parents, Sahara and Savannah. Fortunately the two were very kind and caring. They loved me, fed me, cared for me, protected me, taught me and raised me.

My ten years in dwapar yug has been very pleasant and filled with luxury, being spoiled with love and luxuries and adored by my parents Samudra and Tirangini I never felt out of place or strange to this place and time. But I did miss Shree, Satya, Sahara and Savannah. Sahara and Savannah, the two were like Shree and Satya. The two were like elder sisters to me, the two really felt like they really were Shree and Satya by their appearance, voice, gestures and antics but just older version. 

"Siye! Siye!" a peacock feather taps my nose. "Gopal!" I whine as Gopal is standing infront of my all tall, high and mighty. Gopal, my friend of 4 years and the older brother of my sakhi Bhadra whom I met in kanyakul. He is from a place near Veidiha, he always comes whenever he is available which is 99% of the year.

"What are you thinking about Siye?" Gopal asks sitting besides me. "I heard that Dwarkadeesh's son Pradyumna has returned with kulvadhu Mayavati." I say. "Yes, he did." Gopal says. "Did Dwarkadeesh approve of their marriage?" I ask. "Ofcourse he didi! Why wouldn't he?" Gopal says.

"Kulvadhu Mayavati raised rajkumar Pradyumna since an infant. Meaning kulvadhu Mayavati was a mother figure to rajkumar, in their relation rajkumar was the son and kulvadhu the mother. If so then how could rajkumar and kulvadhu's marriage be called dharma? Rajkumar marrying kulvadhu is like a son marrying their mother." I say to which Gopal just laughs.

"What is there to laugh about?" I ask. "Love is a very complicated thing Siye. I can't be understood so easily. Everything is the game of the gods, their marriage too was plotted by the devas up above.  Rajkumar Pradyumna is the incarnation of Kama dev who was burned into ashes by Mahadev. And Kama dev's significant other is Devi Rati, if Kama dev is incarnated then so should be Devi right?" Gopal asks making me nod.

"Devi Rati too has incarnated for her Kama dev. Kulvadhu Mayavati raised rajkumar Pradyumna as she felt some affection and connection towards the infant rajkumar upon laying her eyes on the infant rajkumar. She too took this as a motherly affection so she took in the rajkumar, after years the rajkumar grew up to be a handsome young man reflecting the image of Kama dev. Kulvadhu Mayavati started to have desires towards the rajkumar and a strong urge to be around him every time which stressed her alot. One day Narad muni came to her and informed her that she was the incarnation of Devi Rati and her feelings towards rajkumar the incarnation of Kama so her feelings and desire towards the rajkumar is justified." Gopal explains it to me.

"Ohhhhh......" was all I could say. "But isn't the age gap abit...." I say. "Too big? Unusual? Oh! Siye! Have you never heard that there is no age for love? You might not understand it now surely will in the future." Gopal says. I should have really read those scriptures when Sahara and Savannah told me I should.

"How do you always know what's going on in this world?" I ask as he always knows everything that's going on in the world and shares it with me. "Rumors always travels faster than air. You just need to identify which is the truth and which is the rumor. That's it." Gopal says. "You seem quite lost." Gopal says. "Me? No, not at all." I lie to which Gopal gives me an suspicious eye. "Okay! As you say! I have my cows waiting back home I will get going then." Gopal stands up. "I feel like something is going to happen." I blurt out.

"What sakhi?" Gopal asks. "I don't know what but... something is going to happen. Something refreshing... something new.... something pleasant." I say. Ever since I entered this body I have been encountering such feelings which always turns out to be true. This body knows alot, though I entered this body when it was just 5, this body always felt something out of the ordinary.  

"Sometimes its okay to forget the past... they do not exists in reality, they just exist in your memories. Your past is done now so drop it, future is yet to come, so dream it. But your present, your present is now so live it with no regrets." Gopal says and starts moving ahead.

"How do you always know my thoughts Gopal? You always end up giving the right and needed direction to me.... Who exactly are you Gopal?" I ask. Gopal who is at a distance suddenly turns around with his charming smile. "Always remember this. You are my beloved sakhi, you are more dear to me than my own life Siye." Gopal reminds me as always and then goes.