31

It was early in the morning, as Prabhavan sat to open the letter he had received from Charumati a servant hurriedly entered.

"Pranam Rajkumar Prabhavan. An important message is to be relayed." the servant said and Prabhavan carefully placed the letter from Charumati away. "Speak." he focused on the message that was to be received.

"Somebody has forcefully entered the Kingdom and is heading towards the capital." the servant spoke. "What?' Prabhavan stood up from his seat. "Somebody has invaded the Kingdom? Who are they? Who dared to commit such an act?"

"The 'they' you refer to isn't an army, rajkumar. It is a man on a horse, he didn't attack any of the soldiers or harmed aby of the civilians yet but is heading towards the capital in a fast pace through the forests where it is hard to locate and capture him." the servant.

"You are dismissed." Prabhavan said letting the servant go. "Jyesth! Did you hear what has happened?" Ruchiparvan entered the room with Prabhavati following right behind.

"I did." Prabhavan said as he went to where his bow, the magnificent Gandharva was placed. "By what I have heard this man is unarmed and does not hold any symbol of any kingdom or alliance. He just invaded the Kingdom late night at such a great speed that our soldiers were left stunned for a moment." Prabhavati said.

"Whoever it is. They shall not be spared for pulling such a stunt." Ruchiparvan said. "If they have any ulterior motives then they shall be shown no mercy, anuj. But if they had a genuine cause and possess no threat then their reasoning shall be heard." Prabhavan said. "He really reminds me of tatshree Yudhistir at times." Prabhavati thought as she sighed. "But they have broken the laws of the Kingdom. They should be punished for breaking the laws though!" Ruchiparvan argued.

"I'll go and get maa inside." Prabhavati said since they knew that their mother would be in the temple. "I'll come along with you jyestha." Ruchiparvan said not allowing his older sister to go out alone while danger was looming.

"It's only a few minute walk. Don't you trust me?" Prabhavati questioned. "Parvan is right, Prabha, He and I will come along with you." Prabhavan said. "You as well? Don't you trust me?" both Prabhavati and Ruchiparvan spoke at the same time in the same annoyed tone.

"You both are unarmed, what if the intruder decides to attack both of you? If that happens who will bring mata back safely? I have my Gandharva with me right now, my archery allows he long range attacks. I am coming along with both of you." Prabhavan said.

"Okay! Okay! Now quick, let's go." Prabhavati said as she ran outside. "Jyestha! wait for us!" Ruchiparvan ran after the eldest of the three. "Both of you! Don't run!" Prabhavan said as he ran behind them. "Guards! Guard Rajkumari Arnima and Rajkumari Arunima's rooms! Do not allow anybody else except for matamah, matamahi or us inside." he ordered the guards who immediately obeyed his command as he made his way outsides.

.

..

As the three siblings made their way towards the temple they spotted the man who had invaded the Kingdom, mounted upon the white horse as per the reports.

Ruchiparvan's eyes widened when he spotted the intruder first. "Jyestha! There He is heading towards the temple!" Ruchiparvan said and Prabhavan immediately summoned his arrow.

Meanwhile inside the temple, Siyanshi who had finished the pooja looked over at the two spare lotus garlands. "I should probably find another time pass hobby now other than weaving flower garlands. These flowers will sadly go to waste now." she sighed as she picked up the garland. "These are so beautiful as well. I don't want to throw them, what should I do with these now?" she pouted as she marveled at the piece of her own work.