30

Prabhavati looked at her twin with a questioning look as he wrote a letter. There wasn't anything unusual about him writing letters since he often exchanged letters with the sons of Dwarkadheesh with whom he had spent five years receiving training from the disciple of their father; Satyaki. But upon seeing the scrunched up papers thrown around his study as he failed to re-write the letter multiple time, Prabhavati raised an eyebrow.

"What exactly has gotten into him? He usually writes multiple pages to Rajkumar Pradyumna and here he struggling to write even a few sentences." Prabhavati muttered as she picked one of the discarded papers.

"Rajkumari-" just when Prabhavan heard his twin he immediately jumped out of his seat and snatched the paper back. "Wh-what are you doing here?" his eyes widened as he picked up all the papers from the floor so she couldn't read any one of his poor attempts at being a rather charming prince.

"Rajkumari? Are you sending love letters to a Rajkumari?" Prabhavati asked clearly excited. "No, what makes you think that?" Prabhavan said as he went back to his study table. "I knew it that you were writing a love letter to your special one. Tell me who is this princess? Do I know here? Which kingdom does she belong to? Did Rajkumar Pradyumna or maybe one of pitrayah Shree krishna's sons introduced you to her during your time in Dwarka?" Prabhavati asked her questions as she attempted to read what Prabhavan was writing so secretly.

"No! For the last time this is not a love letter...... just a casual one." Prabhavan said but Prabhavati still had that teasing smile on her face. "Really? Just a casual one? Hmmm.... how casual is it? Maybe something like 'the days pass by in an extremely slow pace while I am away from you, counting the days till when we can meet again and-" "What!? No! Gosh Prabha! It's nothing like that." Prabhavan quickly cut his sister's speech mid way as his ears grew red.

"If I were to write something like that to the Rajkumari her older brother would have my head." Prabhavan said. "Oohhh! She has an older brother as well huh? Remember when we were young we decided that we would marry the sibling of each other's partner so that we would still be a family? Glad to know that you still remember and found me a sister-in-law with an older brother, maybe you can slip in the topic about me and her older brother in one of your prem patra to her." Prabhavati said teasingly in a playful manner as she nudged her twin's shoulder.

"And ruin my poor friend's life. No thank you." Prabhavan replied earning a smack on his shoulder from his twin. Prabhavati just rolled her eyes at him as she questioned, "Tch, who even is this friend of yours? Being married to the first born child of Gandhivdhari Arjun and Rani sa Siyanshi would be a big thing called akhanda soubhagya to him or any other men."

Prabhavan simply smiled and shook his head at the haughty attitude of his sister. "I believe that bhrata Pradyumna would prefer to stay away from this type of akhanda soubhagya then." he chuckled. Upon hearing the name  of Rukmini nandan, Prabhavati's hand which was leaning on the chair suddenly slipped off as her eyes widened.

"R-Rajkumar Pradyumna!? The valorous prince of the Yadavas is already blessed with lots of things in life and has gotten the biggest akhanda soubhagya to be born as pitrvyah Krishna and pritrrvya Rukmini's son. He does not need any more like myself let other poor men have a little soubhagya as well." Prabhavan laughed out loud hearing his twin's words who sounded nervous as she wasn't expecting their cousin to be brought up.

"So the sister of rajkumar-" Prabhavan got ready to deflect any attacks that was going to come from his twin sister as she seemed to finally register the words and find out who the princess he was exchanging letters with was.

"Charumati jiji!?" Prabhavati exclaimed out loud shocked with her hands covering her mouth. Never had she expected her best friend and twin brother to get entangled in such a way. "You are sending prem patra to my best friend? To Charu jiji!" she hit him on him arm. "Why didn't you tell me!?"