16

Days passed by and Siyanshi and Arjuna got to know each other more in depth. Siyanshi taught Suthanu music and dance along with teaching Pradyumna about the vedas and Upanishads that she learned from Devi Gargi and Devi Maitreyi.

"You look really pleased mata. Is there a special reason behind it?" Arjuna asks. "Back in the days, your matamahi, my mata used to teach bhrata Vasudev the vedas right after my music class. I too used to play the sitar as mata taught bhrata about the vedas. Today as I was passing by Suthanu's pavilion I saw Suthanu practicing the Sitar as putri Siyanshi taught Pradyumna the vedas. It reminded me of my own mother, though my mother wasn't as learned as putri Siyanshi, her teaching Suthanu and Pradyumna reminded me of my mother teaching us siblings." Kunti says.

"Putri Siyanshi will make a great mother... Putra Arjun, you have fathered two children already. Now I want you to father Siyanshi's children as well." Kunti says catching Arjuna off guard. "This suddenly?.... Mata?" Arjuna asks. "All my sons have fathered their children during my absence. I didn't get the chance to spoil my daughter-in-law during her pregnancy nor did I get a chance to hold my grandchildren when born. But now that I am residing in my sons' kingdom with all my 5 sons back together and you are newly married I want a grandchild!" Kunti reasons like a child.

"Mata, Siye and I have just started to get to know each other better plus we all are busy with the work of raja suya yagna. With raj suya coming up if I father my and Siye's child now then, I can't properly take care of Siye and our child." Arjun tries to reason. "I am here! I will!!" Kunti says earning a chuckle from Arjuna seeing her all so childish.

"You shouldn't overwork yourself, swami." Siyanshi says as she massages Arjuna's head. "The raja suya yagna is coming up. The workload is increasing day by day." Arjuna says as the raja suya yagna was coming up everybody's workload increased especially Arjuna's, he came to the room late at night all exhausted with headache which worried Siyanshi.

"You shouldn't worry yourself. It's just a matter of a few days until the raja suya." Arjuna says understanding his wife's worry. "How was your day today?" Arjuna asks. "As usual. Some household work and teaching Suthanu and Pradyumna... Yes!" Siyanshi says remembering something important. "Maa and baba too are coming along with kakashree and kakishree in the raja suya yagna." Siyanshi says. "That's good to hear." Arjun says.

"Panchali? Any specific reason behind your smile?" Yudhistir asks his wife who was smiling brightly. "It's about our Suthanu arya. Ever since Vaidehi started teaching her she has been a lot more chirpier and merry." Panchali says. "Yes, I need to agree with that. Our Suthanu has changed quite a lot ever since Vaidehi's arrival in Indraprastha. She always comes up to me and talks about the Vedas and Upanishads her mata vaidehi was teaching to Rajkumar Pradyumna." yudhistir says. "With Vaidehi living in Indraprastha everything has changed, everything is more merry. The palaces of Indraprastha are livelier than ever. The kids are always with their mata vaidehi and listen to each and every word of her which made my work even easier." Panchali says. "Yes, Vaidehi's arrival in our lives has changed many things in a positive way. She takes care of her share of the household, temple, mata, kids, Arjuna, twins and her advice are always fruitful." Yudhistir says to which Draupadi agrees.

"Raja suya is coming up. Though Vaidehi has been here for only a short while her wise words, advice and decisions have always been correct and fruitful. Even before her arrival whenever Arjuna used Siyanshi and her words as an inspiration the decision has always been fruitful. She is the student of the two great philosophers, Bramhavadini Devi Gargi and Bramhavadini Devi Maitreyi, her knowledge is highly praised. I am thinking of giving her the position of the head of the advisors and counsellors." Yudhistir says. "That's a wise decision arya. Everybody in aryavart knows that she is the student of Devi Gargi and devi Maitreyi and have heard the praises of her knowledge and intelligence. Even the court of Indraprastha acknowledges her and holds high respect for her." Draupadi says.