5

"Yes, right there." Gopal says pointing at Siyanshi's heart. "What nonsense sakha?" Siyanshi says. "Nonsense? I don't think this is nonsense. You have been asking about him alot! And when I say a lot. A LOT! You ask about his looks, skills, archer, whereabout! You sound like a wife inquiring about her husband's friend about their husband and his habits." Gopal says.

"Nonsense! You sometimes really are delusional! I have just heard about him, how can I be in love with him?" Siyanshi questions. "Ofcourse you can be! Even patrani Rukmini fell in love with Dwarkadeesh just hearing about him from others and sent him a love letter with the permission to elope her when her marriage was being fixed with Chedi naresh Shishupal." Gopal says.

"Meaning she never met him before marriage?" Siyanshi questions.

"No, the day Dwarkadeesh eloped her was the day she for the first time met him." Gopal says. "That's because Dwarkadeesh is the incarnation of Bhagwan Vishnu and Patrani Rukmini the incarnation of Devi MahaLakshmi! They are meant to be together, but Gandhivdhari and I? We are not any incarnations or tied together by fate like Dwarkadeesh and Patrani, we are normal human beings who are spending our time in mrityulok. We are completely different from each other, he belongs from the line of Chandravanshi and I belong from the line of Suryavanshi, he is a royal prince and I am just a merchant's normal daughter, he belongs from aryavart and I belong from outside aryavart. He has divine qualities, born from the ansh of devraj and I am a simple and normal girl who was born to her loving human parents. I and Gandhivdhari aren't meant to be together and will never be together." Siyanshi says.

"Don't underestimate the twisted ways of destiny sakhi. Anything can happen." Gopal says. "Even if it is so then I won't be marrying him." Siyanshi says. "Why so?" Gopal asks. "He already has 4 wives, Maharani Draupadi, Nagakanya Uloopi, Manipur rajkumari Chitrangada and Vasudev nandini Subhadra." Siyanshi says. "Then? What happens if he already has 4 wives?" Gopal asks. "It will be unjust! Its will be injustice to his other 4 wives, maharani Draupadi has refused to share her household with any other co-wives and has made a huge sacrifice of dividing herself among her 5 husbands, Nagakanya Uloopi and Rajkumari Chitrangadha are alone raising their son while managing their kingdom. Rajkumari Subhadra, she too will feel unjust as she already has 3 co-wives and might too have to raise her child alone if rajkumar fails to persuade maharani into letting rajkumari stay with them in Indraprasth. I feel extremely sorry for them." Siyanshi says.

"But even dwarkadheesh has 8 chief wives and 16000 junior wives." Gopal says. "That situation is completely different from Gandhivdhari's consorts." Siyanshi says. "How?" Gopal asks. "Dwarkadeesh's 8 chief consorts are the incarnation of the 8 ashta lakshmi, his eternal consorts. Whereas the 16,000 junior wives are the 16,000 dhatus of sahasrara chakra which is 1000 petalled lotus each with 16 kalas or aspects. And 16 kalas are only possessed by Shree krishna himself." Siyanshi answers what she learnt from Sahara and Savannah.

*****

"You are awfully quiet today devi. Did something happen?" Savyasachi asks as Siyanshi is making a garland. "My sakha, he is really intelligent. He can attract anybody towards him with his charms but speaks in riddles. His words and suggestions are really wise and helpful but sometimes he is extremely delusional and spits nonsense." Siyanshi says.

"Why? What did he say?" Savyasachi asks. "He said that I am interested in Gandhivdhari." Siyanshi says gaining savyasachi's interest. "Why? What did you do to make him think like that?" Savyasachi asks. "I just asked a few questions about Gandhivdhari." Siyanshi says. "What questions?" Savyasachi asks. "I was originally planning to ask him about Gandhivdhari's skills but he somehow turned the topic to his looks. He said that dwarkadheesh too praised gandhivdhari's looks so curious I told him to tell me how dwarkadheesh described him. After that I asked him about rajkumar's skills, then he suddenly told me that I am interested in him. I just asked one question! One question! How does that make me interested in him?" Siyanshi asks while making her garland.

"And when I denied it he gave the information that Patrani Rukmini too fell in love with dwarkadheesh just hearing about him and not meeting him. Now if patrani fell in love with dwarkadheesh just by hearing about him doesn't mean I too will. Everybody copes with feelings differently. Plus I don't think any normal human can fall in love like that." Siyanshi says.

"Ofcourse they can! Why can't they?" Savyasachi says. "Logic! No human can fall in love without visually taking in their features and personality." Siyanshi says.

"But love is all about emotions and emotions are uncontrollable. And you really need to stop using that pretty logical brain of yours. Use a bit of emotions as well, in this short duration of time we have spent you have used a bit way too much logic, give space for emotions as well." Savyasachi says.

"Emotions are the curse of logic." Siyanshi says. "If your emotions need logic to go then emotions will die." Savyasachi says. "If your logic needs support of emotion to develop, your logic will fail." Siyanshi says. "You can't logic your way through emotions." Savyasachi says. "You sell on emotion but you justify the purchase with logic." Siyanshi says.

"Logic will never change emotion or perception." savyasachi says. "Emotions should never overpower your logic or intelligence or you will be consumed by them." Siyanshi says.

"You are a stubborn one." Savyasachi sighs, giving up. "Yes, but during the argument I did find an interesting story about gandhivdhari!" Siyanshi says. "Which story?" Savyasachi asks. "It's about Rukmini haran. Sakha said that the great warrior dressed as a woman and seduced Rajkumar Rukmi in order to buy some time for Patrani Rukmi." Siyanshi says choking savyasachi on air.

"Dev? Are you okay?" Siyanshi offers him water. "Ye (coughs) yes devi.. Who told you this story?" Savyasachi asks. "My sakha." Siyanshi says. "What is his name if I may ask." Savyasachi says. "Gopal." Siyanshi answers. "And who told him this story?" Savyasachi asks. "I don't know, he knew it so he told me." Siyanshi says. "It's impossible! Utterly impossible and nonsense that rajkumar dressed as a woman and seduced rajkumar Rukmi." Savyasachi says. "It is possible! Rajkumar and dwarkadheesh are good friends and cousins. I think this story is true." Siyanshi says.

\"H-How? Where is the logic? Where did your logic go? How can a man be attracted to another man?" Savyasachi says. "Ofcourse they can be! A man can be attracted to both men and women at the same time or only a man or only a woman! Same applies for the women! Plus! Dev~ Didn't you just tell me to stop using my logic and use my emotions? I am doing exactly what you said! " Siyanshi says.

"You shouldn't blindly listen to rumors! Weren't you the one who said this just a few days ago? How can you trust Gopal, did he himself witness it?" Savyasachi asks. "No, but my sakha never tells lies. We have been friends for a long time, my sakha will never fill my ears with wrong things." Siyanshi says. "Whatever! Rumor or not I don't care! I know that after hearing this story I am going to be entertained for quite a while. I am using this as my source of entertainment!" Siyanshi says.

*****

"Dev?" Siyanshi calls, gaining Savyasachi's attention. "Dev! You must have a lot of stories from your decade of traveling right?" Siyanshi says. "Yes." Savyasachi replies. "Would you mind reciting some to me?" Siyanshi requests. "Please take your seat devi." Savyasachi says and Siyanshi quickly takes her seat as Savyasachi recites his stories.

"You surprisingly are a good listener devi." Savyasachi comments as Siyanshi listened to his stories with great interest and focus attentively. "What does that mean dev?" Siyanshi teases. "Devi you are chanchala, you have a chanchala nature and are always filled with curiosity. You are extremely learned and see things from a new light as well. I thought that you would surely ask some questions." Savyasachi says.