23

Siyanshi sat in the pavilion of her husband's bhavan while making garland for the pooja as she watched her children play with each other. 

The giggling of the children filled Siyanshi's heart with joy as a smile graced on her lips as she continued her work. Making sure to keep an eye on the four children so that they don't case any mischief.

"Rani sa! Look who came to meet you." Her handmaiden Survi said approaching the youngest Rani sa of Gandhivdhari with a half-asleep child in her arms.

"Ruchiparvan!" Siyanshi exclaimed softly upon seeing her youngest child, her voice filled with motherly tenderness and love. Upon hearing the voice of his mother Ruchiparvan was wide awake and alert searching for his mother.

The child started cooing and clapping leaning forward to reach to his mother making the two women laugh. When Survi reached Siyanshi, Ruchiparvan was already with his arms stretched out for his mother to take him in her comforting arms.

"Oh my sweet, sweet boy." Siyanshi said taking her youngest child in her arm, placing multiple kisses on his face while holding him close to her. The child of nine months giggled at the affections he received from his mother.

In matter of seconds Siyanshi was surrounded by the four other children who came to see the youngest of their group. 

"Maa! Maa! When will he play with us?" Shrutakarma asked. "Oh that's going to take quite a while brother. I felt like I would grow old just waiting for you to walk." Prabhavan said. Siyanshi laughed softly at the words of her son and ruffled his hair before turning to the son of Draupadi.

"He will start to walk in a month or two. In no time he will start running as well, maybe then you can start playing more physically with him." Siyanshi said caressing the beautiful face of the son of Yagnaseni. 

Siyanshi admired the face of the small child who had the features similar to his father. All of Arjuna's children from Iravan to Ruchiparvan seemed to have taken after him. The only one of his seven children to have a slight resemblance to their mother was Prabhavan.

Prabhavan who had his mother's fair complexion, nose, lips and also her dimple was absolutely adored by Arjun. On the other hand, his older twin sister Prabhavati had a complexion slightly darker than his, though she too had some resemblance to her mother it was overshadowed by the features she was gifted by her father. Meanwhile Ruchiparvan who was still yet to be a year old already had strong features of his father and none of his mother.

Siyanshi looked at her daughter teaching the name of flowers to the son of Subhadra. Prabhavati loved all of her brothers, both older and younger but favored Abhimanyu the most whereas Prabhavan favored the son of Krishnaa; Shrutakarma the most.

"I wonder who is going to be in your team now." Siyanshi said to the 9 month old child in her lap who was busy with the marigold in his hand. "How am I going to manage this now?" Siyanshi sighed speaking to herself while her fingers ran through Ruchiparvan's hair which had started to grow curly just like his older siblings'; another gift from their father.

"Though you look nothing like me, you still prefer me over your father. Right Ruchi?" Siyanshi kissed the tip of her son's nose causing him to giggle.

"Lies." she rolled her eyes and looked at her side to find her husband leaning on the pillar. "Lies, this son of mine is going to prefer me more." Arjun said coming and taking a seat besides his youngest wife.

"Right?" Arjun said touching Ruchiparvan's nose causing him to laugh but when Arjun took his son in his arm he was quick to wail to go back to his mother making Siyanshi laugh. "Only time will say, my husband." Siyanshi said as she went back to making the garland as Arjun tried to bribe his youngest son with some of his rings which seemed to fascinate Ruchiparvan.